Business Cards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business Cards

Business Cards

Can any of you recommend a decent place to get some business cards made up for ourselves? I have seen quite a few different styles people have used but just curious what others have purchased on their own to make their cards a little more professional than handwritten. Any advise will help! Thanks guy/girls and stay safe! :lol:

target at erlich/hucthinson and not the target store.

Computer

I made my own with my computer.

There are lots of inexpensive programs that make greeting cards, business cards, etc.

Check at Best Buy, Office Depot or Comp USA. They all also have the special card stock needed to make business cards.

That way you are only limited by your own imagination.

Desco printing at Mulrennan and Hwy 60 did a good job on mine if you live on the East Side or the office has a company that does it, just look on the intranet under general forms for business card request and follow the directions.

Business Cards

There is a Website that you might want to check into.... They offer "Free" business cards...... All you pay for is shipping.. The catch and of course there is one, is that they put a small logo on the back of the card with their website info on the back. Feel fortunate that you guys are not here in Colorado because until very recently the state required that ANY time you made a citizen contact that could be construed as detention (ie traffic stop, etc) You HAD to give them something with your Name and Serial # on it... (I usually opted for the ticket.

DUH!

Here's the website..... www.vistaprint.com

Cards

The guys who develop this site do cards and their people are amazing and they give a discount to cops. they did my business website and all the printing and i can tell you this the is no one who can touch these guys and i mean no one.

their website is http://www.dreamlynxdst.com

take a look at it and see what i mean

I believe

Forgive my cynicism, but I can't help but believe that "Magic Fingers" is the dreamlynx guy posing as a dreamlynx customer.

:roll:

Target printing 908-1511 When I stopped doing our cards I get Glenn at target to give us a good price and I gave him all the business that came my way.

Also Target has up to date artwork with the sheriff office specs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast