Accident question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"Ummm...in Tampa it means vehicle 1 was striking vehicle, has nothing AT ALL to do with fault. V1 or V2 can be at fault. So what am I supposed to deduce by page 1? You wonder why people have bad attitudes towards cops? Its because of people like you just trying to find some smart-ass thing to say to make themselves feel better about their own pitiful life. I come on here, intro myself and politely ask a question. You could simply have provided help but you wanted to be a jerk. I work with people like you all day and your attitude shows that your an unhappy little man who is bitter about his situation."

Then in Tampa you are doing your accidents wrong. The at fault vehicle is always listed first then others.

Re: Heres smartass for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmmm
    But then again, you expect to get a nice warm and fuzzy reply here to a question you could have simply answered by getting a copy of the report.

And just because they don't let you excercise descretion in the interest of an easy stat doesn't mean the rest of us have that problem.

But why do I have to go and get a report when I can simpy ask the question? So if you ( as a deputy ) came up and asked me ( as an officer ) a GENERAL question about how we do a traffic crash report, you would be totally fine if I told you "Just go get the report"? NO....you would think I was an ass, just like I think you're an ass. Why don't you just admit that you're a rude ******* who has nothing to do better in his spare time than surf this board and post anonymous smart-ass comments? I know it's true, eveyone on here knows it's true, and you know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by to tampa cop
    "Ummm...in Tampa it means vehicle 1 was striking vehicle, has nothing AT ALL to do with fault. V1 or V2 can be at fault. So what am I supposed to deduce by page 1? You wonder why people have bad attitudes towards cops? Its because of people like you just trying to find some smart-ass thing to say to make themselves feel better about their own pitiful life. I come on here, intro myself and politely ask a question. You could simply have provided help but you wanted to be a jerk. I work with people like you all day and your attitude shows that your an unhappy little man who is bitter about his situation."

Then in Tampa you are doing your accidents wrong. The at fault vehicle is always listed first then others.
    Maybe you should read the book the State of Florida puts out on how to complete traffic accidents before you say we're doing it wrong. You just proved yourself to be ignorant of the facts.

Hey Tampa Officer,

You're making your brothers and sisters at T.P.D. look reaaaaaaaal bad. Keep it up bro! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsborough Deputy
    Hey Tampa Officer,

You're making your brothers and sisters at T.P.D. look reaaaaaaaal bad. Keep it up bro! :wink:
    No I'm not, I came and asked a simple question because I needed help. Some people did help, some were jerks. It doesn't make TPD look "reaaaaaal bad" because a fellow LEO treated me this way, it makes those people who treated a fellow LEO like that look bad. I ( obviously ) live in the county, EVERYTIME I drive by one of your traffic stops on the way home I check on you guys to make sure you're allright. I could save your life one night and you don't even have the decency to answer a simple question for me.

But why do I have to go and get a report when I can simpy ask the question?
    Your originally asked the question in the wrong place with generalized information. Your questions exuded ignorance of the Florida Crash Report, and then you make it known that you don't even have a copy of the report. Even attorneys know that you need the documentation before you start pursuing claims.

So if you ( as a deputy ) came up and asked me ( as an officer ) a GENERAL question about how we do a traffic crash report, you would be totally fine if I told you "Just go get the report"? NO....you would think I was an ass, just like I think you're an ass.
    But that wasn't your question. It is very obvious you have a solipsist view of the world.

Why don't you just admit that you're a rude ******* who has nothing to do better in his spare time than surf this board and post anonymous smart-ass comments? I know it's true, eveyone on here knows it's true, and you know it's true.
    I readily admit to being rude ass (not a *******, I know who my father is). But I get really rude with ignorance, specially from someone is obviously too lazy to get the information themselves and should already know the answers. The crash report is the same throughout the state. If anonoymity of my response was your concern, I haven't seen your name here either. And actually for a police officer, if you really are, to post the question the way you did, really illustrates your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmmm
    But why do I have to go and get a report when I can simpy ask the question?
    Your originally asked the question in the wrong place with generalized information. Your questions exuded ignorance of the Florida Crash Report, and then you make it known that you don't even have a copy of the report. Even attorneys know that you need the documentation before you start pursuing claims.

[quote:3rhn1jpg]So if you ( as a deputy ) came up and asked me ( as an officer ) a GENERAL question about how we do a traffic crash report, you would be totally fine if I told you "Just go get the report"? NO....you would think I was an ass, just like I think you're an ass.
    But that wasn't your question. It is very obvious you have a solipsist view of the world.

Why don't you just admit that you're a rude ******* who has nothing to do better in his spare time than surf this board and post anonymous smart-ass comments? I know it's true, eveyone on here knows it's true, and you know it's true.
    I readily admit to being rude ass (not a *******, I know who my father is). But I get really rude with ignorance, specially from someone is obviously too lazy to get the information themselves and should already know the answers. The crash report is the same throughout the state. If anonoymity of my response was your concern, I haven't seen your name here either. And actually for a police officer, if you really are, to post the question the way you did, really illustrates your ignorance.[/quote:3rhn1jpg]

Point 1: I asked the question in the wrong place? So then I should have gone to the Trooper boards to ask them the policies for HCSO on traffic crashes? My question did not exude ignorance of the FL crash report, only ignorance of how HCSO completes the form. I have a copy NOW, but it was not yet available when I asked a GENERAL question on reports.

Point 2: You said my view is solipsist It means : The theory or view that the self is the only reality.
    You obviously can't grasp that word, because by telling me earlier that HCSO having V1 as the "at fault" is the only right way to complete the form ( and that TPD is wrong ) you're showing the word defines you ( As well as ignorant for not familiarizing yourself with the instructions the State of Florida puts out on how to complete accidents before you made a broad statement that we do things "wrong" )

Point 3: Thank you for admitting that you're rude. I'm sure you are probably told that by people often. It was your choice to either 1) Help out a fellow LEO, or post nothing at all OR 2) Post something demeaning and start a fight with a complete stranger to make sure he has to pay for his ignorance of how you do things.
    You chose the latter, and you probably have done things like that all your life.

arguing

TPD

Hey TPD officer,
    Don't let this guy get your goat. We know what you were asking and it's not unreasonable.There are things we do differently and there is nothing wrong with the repectful way you came on and asked for clarification. Some guys can only feel good if they make somebody else feel bad. We ain't all like that and I'm sure you know some guys get burnt out and forget who the good guys are and treat everyone like bad guys. If you ever have any other questions about the accident, feel free to email me directly at roaddep69@yahoo.com

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Take a step back PLEASE

Guys, take a breath here. This discussion is getting out of hand. We are all brother LEO's and we should not be acting this way. I think we have the answer now so lets leave it alone.

Be Safe!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast