quiting

Thread: quiting

quiting

Seems we are about 17 down and I know of four or five talking about leaving now. Admin is playing with a stacked deck, city isnt good to its people, and now they are talking about taking away our take home cars? Might as well merge us with the county at the rate its going.

The morale is so low. We used to be a team, a family. Now we look over our sholder to see who our friends and brothers and sisters really are.

hang in there

hang on guys, things have got to get better. dont give up yet. Change is coming and change is good.

I say, come on over to the SO, enjoy better pay and state retirement that you dont have to contribute to, keep your take-home cars, and patrol basically the same area.

If you are a decent officer, and did not leave the SO on bad terms, we have a place for you.

~A proud deputy

Don't you mean PPD? What? Are you the sheriff now? Hiring PPD officers for the SO. You are a recuiter? Get over yourself. You are a proud deputy because you are a butt kisser. That's what we are trying to get away from. Kissing the butt of a nasty political administration that only repsects the one's that lie and cover for their bad deeds. Get back to your lies and covering up for your higher ups, "Proud." We can do without your pep talk.

Recruiter? Butt kisser? Since I dont take any credit for saying these things, I guess that rules those names out.

No, I am just trying to let you guys know that there is an alternative to staying in your department when so many problems are bringing you down.

If you werent afraid of the truth, you wouldnt mind me saying it. Im sorry you are obviously so invested in teh department that it is too late for you to leave and you are now bitter about it, but for those who are new and dont have as much to lose, the SO is a good option, especially when we go to the expected $35k+ later on this year.

and can't wait. I agree with the deputy. Why waste more time on the PPD when you could make more money and put up with the same BS we're getting with the city. Just do your job and do it the best you can. make the most money doing it.

i doubt they will get rid of the take home cars.

are they making tac and narcortics leave the city cars at the station?