Poor decision makings - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

HOPEFULLY HE WAS ON VACATION FINDING A JOB SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES THIS AREA! OF COURSE, WE WOULD'NT WISH THAT UPON NO CITY OR POLICE DEPARTMENT.

yes we do want him gone.we have exhausted all means on letting the public know of the issues with him. it's on y'all now when he **cks up next time and costs the city.wonder why we don't have female officers around?wonder why were losing seasoned officers?ar15's or three officers, we know what the majority of the officers wants working under these stress conditions out here.it's very sad that our department lost three officers in this budget,due to our chief but every other department got the manpower needed.you suck chief.you don't care about your people only retaining your job.next time you see an officer out there busting their *ss thank them for tolerating the conditions that are not safe and a chief with only his image on his mine.lets hope our officers don't get hurt or killed in the line of duty because there will be a hell of a price to pay.

Can someone advise why there are no female officers working at Zephyrhills PD? I will be graduating from the academy soon and wish to find out if it's worth the effort to apply.

I would appreciate a sincere response and any other info concerning your agency and issues with female or minority hiring.

Thanks in advance

It would be worth it to apply, especially if you are a black female with long blonde hair.

Thanks for the response, I guess what your telling me is that your chief has issues with females. Thanks for the heads up, good luck to all there and be safe.

UH OH

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE CHIEF AND HIS DENTED VEHICLE? DID HE GET IN TROUBLE LIKE OTHERS DO, FOR CAUSING DAMAGE TO A COMPANY VEHICLE. :?:

You don't get in trouble when your the "KING".

Maybe he will write himself up again, and post it on the "Board of Shame".

First, you have to have a boss that checks up on his people and hold them accountable like the rest of the city employees are.

We'll remember this act and others and it will come back and bite him.

Trade your car in on a 2007 that is sitting in the rear parking lot, your hinus!

so back to the original comment has this officer been rehired and if so are all of the waves calm there at zpd concerning this officer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345