Your Comments Are Welcome - Page 54
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Re: Your Comments Are Welcome

:devil: I didn't even have to give up info......CT too funny - MTs ---that's the AD's boy :devil: Where are you loud mouth, your own district is turning on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I know how the person, who posted the comment about working hard here, feels like.

Look, all you have to do is go to the monthly activity sheet put out by each month by HQ to check this stuff out. My favorite example is the fat rascal that works in Tampa. Nadda activity, but gets paid as much as a lieutenant, and what a jerk. You would think in a metropolitan area like Tampa there would be some criminals, I guess not.

Then there is the highest paid officer in BPP in our area. Get this, no activity. Not even a warning. Oh, and he gripes about that getting paid enough. What a laugh. The only felony arrest he has made since I got here was getting beat up by someone who didn't think he was a cop on an off duty job. Hilarious. Your only felony arrest in BPP, and you are the victim.

No, it is unfortunate that there is no financial incentive to perform, nor any recognition for those who do perform. However, I think with FWC that will change. We'll see.
    I didn't even have to give up info......CT too funny - MTs ---that's the AD's boy Where are you loud mouth, your own district is turning on you
    As your final postings on this board as MI6, alias DEPEEPS, as Guest, and many others, you show your ignorance of who works where, what they do, and what is in emails. It only illustrates that you may have been part of DEP at one time, but that was a couple of years ago. Before you screwed up.
    Tampa is in the SW district. The SW district had the most activity of any district in Florida writing UTCs, citations, warnings, and arrests. In fact the total number of activity divided by the officers on the North squad which includes Tampa was over 55. FYI, CT and MT had more activity than many of the officers in BPP.
    Get your facts straight, your ignorance and jealousy is showing.....fry boy :lol: :devil:

Question is if I quit being active now, and ask for forgiveness, is there any hope for me to get promoted or get paid more at FWC? I have seen the error of my ways and am willing to be a slacker now if it is the way to go.
    Look, you don't get promoted for that activity crap, solving cases, going to classes for self-improvement, and such. This is what you do. While that poor sap is out solving all those cases, writing citations, taking people to jail, and spending time in court you have alot of time to hobnob with the boss. Go to lunch, dress like him, talk to his/her supervisor, and throw some dirt on your co-workers while you are at it. (One thing is bring up how much gas they burn compared a good officer like yourself.) Flatter the boss alot, they like that stuff. Lie about having a degree, hey it has worked (the background investigators here suck so don't sweat it). If the boss asks for suggestions, tell them everything is great and you wouldn't change a thing. Tell them what a good job they are doing and how you just love working for them. Before you know it you are promoted, and probably get some awards. Worked for me.

Question is if I quit being active now, and ask for forgiveness, is there any hope for me to get promoted or get paid more at FWC? I have seen the error of my ways and am willing to be a slacker now if it is the way to go.
    Look, you don't get promoted for that activity crap, solving cases, going to classes for self-improvement, and such. This is what you do. While that poor sap is out solving all those cases, writing citations, taking people to jail, and spending time in court you have alot of time to hobnob with the boss. Go to lunch, dress like him, talk to his/her supervisor, and throw some dirt on your co-workers while you are at it. (One thing is bring up how much gas they burn compared a good officer like yourself.) Flatter the boss alot, they like that stuff. Lie about having a degree, hey it has worked (the background investigators here suck so don't sweat it). If the boss asks for suggestions, tell them everything is great and you wouldn't change a thing. Tell them what a good job they are doing and how you just love working for them. Before you know it you are promoted, and probably get some awards. Worked for me.
    That's right, you were terminated for excessive loafing and was promoted to chief fry cook. Good for you.

I know how the person, who posted the comment about working hard here, feels like.

Look, all you have to do is go to the monthly activity sheet put out by each month by HQ to check this stuff out. My favorite example is the fat rascal that works in Tampa. Nadda activity, but gets paid as much as a lieutenant, and what a jerk. You would think in a metropolitan area like Tampa there would be some criminals, I guess not.

Then there is the highest paid officer in BPP in our area. Get this, no activity. Not even a warning. Oh, and he gripes about that getting paid enough. What a laugh. The only felony arrest he has made since I got here was getting beat up by someone who didn't think he was a cop on an off duty job. Hilarious. Your only felony arrest in BPP, and you are the victim.

No, it is unfortunate that there is no financial incentive to perform, nor any recognition for those who do perform. However, I think with FWC that will change. We'll see.
    I didn't even have to give up info......CT too funny - MTs ---that's the AD's boy Where are you loud mouth, your own district is turning on you
    As your final postings on this board as MI6, alias DEPEEPS, as Guest, and many others, you show your ignorance of who works where, what they do, and what is in emails. It only illustrates that you may have been part of DEP at one time, but that was a couple of years ago. Before you screwed up.
    Tampa is in the SW district. The SW district had the most activity of any district in Florida writing UTCs, citations, warnings, and arrests. In fact the total number of activity divided by the officers on the North squad which includes Tampa was over 55. FYI, CT and MT had more activity than many of the officers in BPP.
    Get your facts straight, your ignorance and jealousy is showing.....fry boy :lol: :devil:

Get your facts straight, your ignorance and jealousy is showing.....fry boy
    You can lie all you want, but all the lying you can pull out of your butt won't change the fact that DEP DLE is dead today. All because of lazy, incompetent, scheming, people who led us off into the history books.

DLE would be around today if it weren't for a lack of vision and leadership by those in power despite those whose claim was our demise was inevitable due to a shrinking state budget.

LEOs going around saying we aren't the real police and more worried about getting to their off duty job than producing activity are among the reasons for DLE's extinction.

Leaders stating that activity wasn't important and that public news releases weren't needed added even more to my prediction several years ago this would happen.

My next expectation is those that failed to develop themselves as leaders and officers won't be able to hide in FWC continuing business as usual. I expect that their days are numbered.

Oh, and when is this site getting the plug pulled. There is no DEP law enforcement anymore, so no need to post here. I actually came here to take a look today to see if it was still here. I was surprised.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354