Union News?

Thread: Union News?

Union News?

any union news such as what kind of raise are we looking at for this year? any meeting we all need to be aware for attendance purposes?
    if CF had his way,,,,wanted to give us only the step increase and that's was it,,,,,Saving Billy more money for all the Majors salaries and bonus checks,,,,heck CF if you keep this up maybe you can be the Chief Deputy!!!
    As far as I'm concerned, Chuck F. is an idiot. :roll:

Anyways, the union is asking for a cost-of-living raise to be automatically built-in to the step plan, but so far, Chuck F. is saying that our salary is adequate for the current housing market. :roll:

Chuck F. is an evil, self-serving, self-centered man. I support Bill Balkwill, but I want absolutely NOTHING to do with Chuck F. :twisted:

Just wait til you have topped out and your salary is frozen for a couple of years:
    - But your taxes aren't
    - the cost of gas isn't
    - you are paying even more for your crappy medical plan that MSO Deputys get for free
    - while inflation continues to rise.

Then how wonderful will it be when you HAVE to work OT and Details to get the bills paid. Nice way to reward your faithful employees for longevity!!!

Oh I forgot -- they took that away also,,,isn't it interesting that many of the things I was promised when I was hired are now gone!!! But I have even more things that I have to promise to do for the Agency!!!
    Chuck F. is licking his lips waiting to be rewarded with ANOTHER major payraise to the rank of major -- he will have jumped about 20k in 2 years while we get either nothing or peanuts. :roll: Nice way to reward your faithful employees for longevity!!!

What goes around comes around. :twisted: