Take Home Cars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take Home Cars

Take Home Cars

Rumor has it that Capt W's 90 day plan involved getting take home cars for all sworm officers. It included a budget for leasing cars for 3 years at a time. Since he didn't get the Chiefs position, I wonder if this 90 day plan will be something the new Chief would be interested in? Of course this may all be a rumor. Anyone else hear this rumor yet?

I hope so

Unregistered
    usfsp nevr got take home haha, they dont giv car to securities gards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;992677
    Rumor has it that Capt W's 90 day plan involved getting take home cars for all sworm officers. It included a budget for leasing cars for 3 years at a time. Since he didn't get the Chiefs position, I wonder if this 90 day plan will be something the new Chief would be interested in? Of course this may all be a rumor. Anyone else hear this rumor yet?
    Stfu little bich

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it that you have to pass a spelling test

Unregistered
    What the hell is a Capt W?

Unregistered
    What the hell is a Capt W?
    God dam rookies

Unregistered
    Tampa security guards got take home cars and so what is your point? Oh I see you think you are something special. Dumb ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;992677
    No Mark. Apply elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Tampa security guards got take home cars and so what is your point? Oh I see you think you are something special. Dumb ass.
    Yeah, we get LE calls and your total jurisdiction isn’t even a zone. Now run along and go open that door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast