Martial Arts1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts1

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Martial Arts1

I am looking to start training in Brazilian Jui Jitsu and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Are there any schools around here or close by that you would recommend? Do you have any experience with the sport? Thanks.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

ShotoKan Karatedo

Why not check out www.SKJF.com . It's the real deal!

Unregistered
    Brazilian Jui Jitsu? Is that like the workout video Brazilian Butt Lift?

Unregistered
    Go check out St Pete Beach. Look for the fat Puerto Rican from Nee York doing the worst form ever. How hard did people laugh when they saw that bullshit being video recorded?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go check out St Pete Beach. Look for the fat Puerto Rican from Nee York doing the worst form ever. How hard did people laugh when they saw that bullshit being video recorded?
    I heard he is the real deal, legit tough guy. Supposedly he can take anyone in the agency and twist him into a pretzel with that marshall arts stuff he practices.

Unregistered
    I heard he is the real deal, legit tough guy. Supposedly he can take anyone in the agency and twist him into a pretzel with that marshall arts stuff he practices.
    He could hold you down on the ground and make you his little fukk toy. Easily.

Unregistered
    He could hold you down on the ground and make you his little fukk toy. Easily.
    Who is the tough guy. I would like to meet him

Unregistered
    That’s funny. I’ve been on calls with him where people break bad. I’ve seen him hide in his cruiser until other deputies get there and freeze when people want to throw down. That tough guy crap is all bullshit. This guy was and is afraid of his own shadow, black belt or not. He sucked in patrol, Narcotics and community policing. He got the boot from every specialized unit they let him try. He’s a joke. Look at what CPO’s do now, nothing. They do whatever they feel like and that’s doing nothing. I wonder why.

Unregistered

Wink

Who is the tough guy. I would like to meet him
    LOL... I bet you would after that description.

Unregistered
    That’s funny. I’ve been on calls with him where people break bad. I’ve seen him hide in his cruiser until other deputies get there and freeze when people want to throw down. That tough guy crap is all bullshit. This guy was and is afraid of his own shadow, black belt or not. He sucked in patrol, Narcotics and community policing. He got the boot from every specialized unit they let him try. He’s a joke. Look at what CPO’s do now, nothing. They do whatever they feel like and that’s doing nothing. I wonder why.
    Simple, they are grooming him for a promotion. He is being moved around to get experience in different places.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast