Martial Arts1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts1

Unregistered
    Don't pay attention to some of these disgruntled clowns. Check out https://www.supremacybjj.com/

They're in Largo.

Unregistered
    He is the PCSO kung fu panda.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is the PCSO kung fu panda.
    Are we discussing ALVIN again? He's SOFT.

Unregistered
    Can't use marshall arts fighting techniques on duty except what is taught in training. It's all about liability. If you decide to play kung fu you will end up in IAD.

Unregistered
    Can't use marshall arts fighting techniques on duty except what is taught in training. It's all about liability. If you decide to play kung fu you will end up in IAD.
    M-A-R-T-I-A-L ARTS.

Regardless, SOFT ALVIN isn't using anything against anyone. He is a COWARD who was ONLY promoted due to his ethnicity. FACT.

Unregistered
    M-A-R-T-I-A-L ARTS.

Regardless, SOFT ALVIN isn't using anything against anyone. He is a COWARD who was ONLY promoted due to his ethnicity. FACT.
    One, he can't use that kung fu stuff on duty and Two, he doesn't want to seriously injure or kill someone accidentally. Those techniques are considered lethal force in some cases so there is a lot of liability when using them. His hands can be deadly weapons.

Unregistered
    One, he can't use that kung fu stuff on duty and Two, he doesn't want to seriously injure or kill someone accidentally. Those techniques are considered lethal force in some cases so there is a lot of liability when using them. His hands can be deadly weapons.
    I’ve worked with Kungfu Ortiz many times. He is afraid of his own shadow, he doesn’t have a clue what he is doing as a cop and he is stupid. I’ve seen him be a coward on many calls. I’ve seen him sit in his cruiser waiting for other deputies to arrive so he could get out of the call. I’ve seen him in a “fight” on a call. He was scared shitless and had no idea how to control the suspect. I don’t give a crap how many degrees he claims to have, he is a lazy coward who has no business being a sergeant or in community policing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i’ve worked with kungfu ortiz many times. He is afraid of his own shadow, he doesn’t have a clue what he is doing as a cop and he is stupid. I’ve seen him be a coward on many calls. I’ve seen him sit in his cruiser waiting for other deputies to arrive so he could get out of the call. I’ve seen him in a “fight” on a call. He was scared shitless and had no idea how to control the suspect. I don’t give a crap how many degrees he claims to have, he is a lazy coward who has no business being a sergeant or in community policing.
    spot on post!!

Unregistered
    He said he got extensive training from Roy Gracie who was the top dog in Brazilian Jew Jitsu before he retired.

Unregistered
    He said he got extensive training from Roy Gracie who was the top dog in Brazilian Jew Jitsu before he retired.
    Well that explains it. Roy Gracie was probably a homeless guy he befriended at a park swinging around nunchucks. Too bad he didn't ever meet or train with Royce Gracie, who made Gracie Jui-Jitsu popular in the early 90's.

Again, as usual, SOFT ALVIN is full of crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast