Hellow Fellow (Former) Pahokee Officers

Hellow Fellow (Former) Pahokee Officers

Don't feel bad, I heard PBSO is doing a stand up job preventing the countless sig 21's to vehicles. The City got what they wanted and I hope they have fun! Sasser and Lattimore are about the most ignorant persons on the planet. PBSO only hired who Blackford recomended regardless of past criminal or mental issues! What's wrong with that? Hey we can't all get arrested and or spend time in the funny farm then get hired by a class act Department like the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office. No, that would be to easy. :lol: :roll:

My Reply to "A Whole Lotta Love"

Dear Mr. A Whole:

Can't you come up with a posting about something (even a complaint) we haven't heard over n' over again during the past 4 months?

This is a new site...get with it and tell us something we don't already know!

32 duhs :roll:

ps. love your name :wink:

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I worked for Pahokee PD about 5 years ago. At first it was OK, but after a very short period of time I became very disenchanted with a lot of the stuff that was occuring. It wasn't just one thing, but a long list of things, including supervision and the former administration at that time. One day I just decided it was time to move on, and that was the best thing to do, as I landed where I am now and I love where I'm at.
    I worked with some good people there, but also some guys that have no business being cops. Of all the places I've been in my career, Pahokee was definitely the low point.