Cpl Radauscher

Thread: Cpl Radauscher

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Cpl Radauscher

RIP Cpl Radauscher

Does anyone have an answer to what happened? Family is not speaking and his death was sudden

Information to the suspicious death of Cpl Radauscher

Girl friend found him dead, Charlotte county combed the outside of his residence (grass/area outside) and turned an assumed suicide to a suspicious death. His girlfriend with an estranged (divorce in progress) Charlotte county sheriff found him dead. The girlfriend never called 911 but had one of her "girl" friends who was not at the location call 911 call in the death. Information states the girlfriend did not attend the funeral.

Who wanted him dead? SR 82? He had his retirement planned and was ready to move

I have an email for any information that will stay anonymous to close this case. Please let me know

Email for info

Quote Originally Posted by RB1964 View Post
    Girl friend found him dead, Charlotte county combed the outside of his residence (grass/area outside) and turned an assumed suicide to a suspicious death. His girlfriend with an estranged (divorce in progress) Charlotte county sheriff found him dead. The girlfriend never called 911 but had one of her "girl" friends who was not at the location call 911 call in the death. Information states the girlfriend did not attend the funeral.

Who wanted him dead? SR 82? He had his retirement planned and was ready to move

I have an email for any information that will stay anonymous to close this case. Please let me know
    ForCplRadauscher@yahoo.com

Any FOIA would be appreciated since they want to charge a lot of any info that is redacted.

ForCplRadauscher@yahoo.com

Any FOIA would be appreciated since they want to charge a lot of any info that is redacted.
    If anyone could please send an official ME report to the above address with cause of death included I would appreciate it

Who took this photo

Who took this photo? I knew him very well and he is mad at who took this photo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cnw...ew?usp=sharing

Who took this photo? I knew him very well and he is mad at who took this photo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cnw...ew?usp=sharing
    His mad at you face