Cad
Results 1 to 4 of 4
 

Thread: Cad

  1. #1
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    10

    Cad

    Did anyone ever thought that at some point the CAD system could possibly go down and maybe they should have a plan b in place?

    🤦🏻*♂️

    Dispatcher: be advised the cad is down, so donít be proactive. No incident numbers.

    Issues:

    Canít do reports, so take information down and complete it tomorrow.

    Canít categorize incidents on BWC.

    Tomorrow there will be so many ticklers that the Chief will have a heart attack.

    Just when I think what else can surprise me, something new happens.

    The biggest issue of it all if that no one in command gives a F 🤦🏻*♂️, and for that I donít either.

    Paíla pinga

  2. #2
    Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Micho View Post
    Did anyone ever thought that at some point the CAD system could possibly go down and maybe they should have a plan b in place?

    🤦🏻*♂️

    Dispatcher: be advised the cad is down, so donít be proactive. No incident numbers.

    Issues:

    Canít do reports, so take information down and complete it tomorrow.

    Canít categorize incidents on BWC.

    Tomorrow there will be so many ticklers that the Chief will have a heart attack.

    Just when I think what else can surprise me, something new happens.

    The biggest issue of it all if that no one in command gives a F 🤦🏻*♂️, and for that I donít either.

    Paíla pinga

    You don't care either?...but you care enough to start a thread about it.

    -The Commish

  3. #3
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    You don't care either?...but you care enough to start a thread about it.

    -The Commish
    ĎHey Commish you are a real Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

    Manny Morales donít care so the caca rolls downhill,so if staff donít care why should Patrol care?

    Commish the you watch the video where RAGOMONKEY is at City Hall insulting the Officers on the Calling them PIGS,Mafia Police Department and so on.

    watch the video where RAGOMONKEY makes contact with Manny and Manny instead of confronting RAGOMONKEY defend his OFficers he remains under the Tent and Ignores RAGOMONKEY.

    Agular Jr. and the Commander with the Tight Shirt losing his hair (Postalita Commander)move up the food chain licking Booty is on the scene neither one puts an END to RAGOMONKEY for the insults.


    The Entire world watched the Video over 1,000,000 viewís how embarrassing.


    So patrol Officers donít give a F**K about anything as this is now a Mickey Mouse Department run by losers!

    Yes Manny I am calling you a Loser,Jr. you are a Loser,Tight shirt Commander Postalita Loser!


    Miami-Police is the laughing joke of the day at Miami-Dade PD,Miami-Dade is A real Police Department run by leaders.

  4. #4
    Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    ĎHey Commish you are a real Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

    Manny Morales donít care so the caca rolls downhill,so if staff donít care why should Patrol care?

    Commish the you watch the video where RAGOMONKEY is at City Hall insulting the Officers on the Calling them PIGS,Mafia Police Department and so on.

    watch the video where RAGOMONKEY makes contact with Manny and Manny instead of confronting RAGOMONKEY defend his OFficers he remains under the Tent and Ignores RAGOMONKEY.

    Agular Jr. and the Commander with the Tight Shirt losing his hair (Postalita Commander)move up the food chain licking Booty is on the scene neither one puts an END to RAGOMONKEY for the insults.


    The Entire world watched the Video over 1,000,000 viewís how embarrassing.


    So patrol Officers donít give a F**K about anything as this is now a Mickey Mouse Department run by losers!

    Yes Manny I am calling you a Loser,Jr. you are a Loser,Tight shirt Commander Postalita Loser!


    Miami-Police is the laughing joke of the day at Miami-Dade PD,Miami-Dade is A real Police Department run by leaders.

    The Commish has always defended and stood by the patrol officer. You getting defensive and sensitive shows The Commish that you are clearly a newbie here at MPD!

    And the "entire world" watching with only 1 million views???...C'mon son, please.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •