Officer head injury in ICU

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Officer head injury in ICU

The Female Sgt. On the scene have no business being an Officer that Can’t fight or help meaning getting on her knees to help the Officer,on top of being a ZERO was not able to give the QTh on the Air. All she would say the Hyatt the HYATT.

You have units from Little HavAna responding that have no clue as where the Hyatt is located.

I have never had a problem with female Officers in Patrol but this particular has no Common sense,did not deployed TAzer/nor OC spray. I understand she did not want to break a NAIl.

Head injuries can be Fatal hope the Officer learned a hard lesson WAIT always Wait for 15 when apprehending a 29 Subject.

Female please retire or go back to Homicide you are useless on the Streets.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    The Female Sgt. On the scene have no business being an Officer that Can’t fight or help meaning getting on her knees to help the Officer,on top of being a ZERO was not able to give the QTh on the Air. All she would say the Hyatt the HYATT.

You have units from Little HavAna responding that have no clue as where the Hyatt is located.

I have never had a problem with female Officers in Patrol but this particular has no Common sense,did not deployed TAzer/nor OC spray. I understand she did not want to break a NAIl.

Head injuries can be Fatal hope the Officer learned a hard lesson WAIT always Wait for 15 when apprehending a 29 Subject.

Female please retire or go back to Homicide you are useless on the Streets.

hope the Officer learned a hard lesson WAIT always Wait for 15 when apprehending a 29 Subject.
    Sure, just ask the "29" subj to wait attacking the officer as help is on the way, just wait a couple of minutes. The Sgt was useless as a 15. Both of them need "Hardcore training" on how to take down a 29 offender and it does not involve the Ice Cream Truck. Such a shame what this department has become.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by john130 View Post
    hope the Officer learned a hard lesson WAIT always Wait for 15 when apprehending a 29 Subject.
    Sure, just ask the "29" subj to wait attacking the officer as help is on the way, just wait a couple of minutes. The Sgt was useless as a 15. Both of them need "Hardcore training" on how to take down a 29 offender and it does not involve the Ice Cream Truck. Such a shame what this department has become.

I can blame Colina and the people behind him,this is a Minnie Mouse department a ONCE internationally well known and respected department down to CaCa.

I hate to say it but Morales can not and will not reverse the department to 90’s style. We will continue going backwards like el CANGReJo (crab).

Sgt. Needs to be Re assign to Property A shift, DEMOTED for Cowardice or FORCE to Retire HOW EMBARRASSING. Miami DaDe Officers and other agencies Laughing at what a loser Department.