Streets and transparency

Unregistered

Streets and transparency

Lol still dumb founded how those three can still have their jobs after stealing thousands of dollars. Seems like the chief or IA could even care. Lol this place is a joke in it’s self. Like they literally stole money which violated most definitely one of the many general orders as did the chief but let’s just look past that. SMH they need to be locked up

Unregistered
    Look at it as a positive. If your ever in an aIA and get terminated sue the city claiming preferential treatment since you were fired and three people committed felonies are still employed. You’ll get your job back in a heartbeat!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at it as a positive. If your ever in an aIA and get terminated sue the city claiming preferential treatment since you were fired and three people committed felonies are still employed. You’ll get your job back in a heartbeat!
    Lol I love when I go to work every day and the sun is shining and then comes the storm lol. I love being in a closet touching my self

Unregistered
    The department didn’t terminate them but the city manager still can.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3343940]The department didn’t terminate them but the city manager still can.[/QUOTE
    Okay Mr Attorney or Professor

Unregistered
    How about the chief using his FMPD card for personal use. Oh, everyone forgot about that one. We have a bunch of thieves protecting each other.

Unregistered
    The chief couldn’t terminate them because then they would have ratted out all the others who do the same thing. Not only do we have people stealing time left and right how about the double dipping, on the clock while teaching at the academy or working details. It’s goes on and on