New Sheriff Coming/Bomb Shell - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Media

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s only a matter of time before a media source puts out that Tony was in prison. If that happens before Desantis gets a jump on it Desantis will look stupid.
    The media will not attack a democrat. They will wait until Tony is removed and then say from the investigation it was found that he served in prison.

Unregistered
    The media will not attack a democrat. They will wait until Tony is removed and then say from the investigation it was found that he served in prison.

The sun sentinel had no problem attacking him & they know he was in prison

Unregistered

When

You couldn’t be anymore wrong. Nothing has happened as of yet do to the Florida statue that speaks on special elections. Tony could not be removed until the governor had full authority to appoint someone & avoid a special election. Israel is quietly waiting in the shadows for the governor to make a mistake. The time is coming for change believe it.

This is the same reason the Feds have not made a move either.
    When would he be removed and avoid special elections ?

Unregistered
    After January 1st.

Unregistered
    In all honesty I can’t get a straight answer on that question. I was told after 28 months Of him Tony in office, I was told after January 6th. I guess we have to wait & see. Israel is about 24 months away from collecting a second pension. Ha not going away until he’s all out of options. He’s living on a $74,000 FLPD pension.,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12