New Sheriff Coming/Bomb Shell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Sheriff Coming/Bomb Shell

Since 2007, the Broward County Sheriff's Office has been an abomination. 3 consecutive sheriffs left under controversy and disgrace. Either legally removed, or losing an election due to corruption allegations. Tony will be joining them shortly, take it to the bank. Although he is a unique character, who doesn't have his people fooled, they just don't want to believe they will be unemployed soon. And, of course, the response to this post will be "Tony in 2024, Tony's not going anywhere", and so on. Remember, "Jenne's not going anywhere, Lamberti will win in a landslide, Scott Israel is here to stay." Anyone who doesn't see the latest move by the Governor as a deliberate course of action is politically illiterate. So, let me educate the uneducated. And I don't mean to sound arrogant, I just have a little more information than most. Tony was given his instructions in January of 2019. Who convinced him to deviate from those instructions, I don't know. I can surmise that it was either Dale Holness or just Tony's true ideology. Either or, he will now suffer the same fate as Scott Israel. He also was given instructions and decided to roll the dice and endorse Andrew Gillum. Tony's nefarious background is meaningless and carry's absolutely no influence in the darkroom of political discussions. However, in the Governors Warroom, it will be the optics of public deceit. As for the true demise of Gregory Tony, will be his utter belligerence toward the Governor and his policies. As we have been witnessing recently, you don't cross this Governor and think you will walk away unscathed. It will now be Broward County Sheriff number 4.

Unregistered
    Yawn! Boring, Sheriff Tony will remain the sheriff of Broward County. The current command staff is here as long as they want. Nothing is going to happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yawn! Boring, Sheriff Tony will remain the sheriff of Broward County. The current command staff is here as long as they want. Nothing is going to happen.

You couldn’t be anymore wrong. Nothing has happened as of yet do to the Florida statue that speaks on special elections. Tony could not be removed until the governor had full authority to appoint someone & avoid a special election. Israel is quietly waiting in the shadows for the governor to make a mistake. The time is coming for change believe it.

This is the same reason the Feds have not made a move either.

Unregistered
    Since 2007, the Broward County Sheriff's Office has been an abomination. 3 consecutive sheriffs left under controversy and disgrace. Either legally removed, or losing an election due to corruption allegations. Tony will be joining them shortly, take it to the bank. Although he is a unique character, who doesn't have his people fooled, they just don't want to believe they will be unemployed soon. And, of course, the response to this post will be "Tony in 2024, Tony's not going anywhere", and so on. Remember, "Jenne's not going anywhere, Lamberti will win in a landslide, Scott Israel is here to stay." Anyone who doesn't see the latest move by the Governor as a deliberate course of action is politically illiterate. So, let me educate the uneducated. And I don't mean to sound arrogant, I just have a little more information than most. Tony was given his instructions in January of 2019. Who convinced him to deviate from those instructions, I don't know. I can surmise that it was either Dale Holness or just Tony's true ideology. Either or, he will now suffer the same fate as Scott Israel. He also was given instructions and decided to roll the dice and endorse Andrew Gillum. Tony's nefarious background is meaningless and carry's absolutely no influence in the darkroom of political discussions. However, in the Governors Warroom, it will be the optics of public deceit. As for the true demise of Gregory Tony, will be his utter belligerence toward the Governor and his policies. As we have been witnessing recently, you don't cross this Governor and think you will walk away unscathed. It will now be Broward County Sheriff number 4.
    This all sounds good and we ALL hope it happens. But to be honest, we've all lost faith at this point. Every thread says next week, next month, it's coming soon, within 35 days and yet nothing, not a peep, no real information and the criminal continues his daily life without repercussions. So forgive us for not believing. This is just like transfers at BSO, it's coming, next week, in two weeks, soon and two years later you're still working in the same district. Everything I've said is a factual statement and can be researched.

Unregistered

lolol

Wow, did you miss the point!!

Unregistered
    You couldn’t be anymore wrong. Nothing has happened as of yet do to the Florida statue that speaks on special elections. Tony could not be removed until the governor had full authority to appoint someone & avoid a special election. Israel is quietly waiting in the shadows for the governor to make a mistake. The time is coming for change believe it.

This is the same reason the Feds have not made a move either.
    You TRY to present yourself as literate and “in the know.” Yet, you can’t spell correctly or use proper English. Are you Ira??

Unregistered
    You TRY to present yourself as literate and “in the know.” Yet, you can’t spell correctly or use proper English. Are you Ira??

Do you think the person that wrote that cares about your opinion or feelings? Why do some of ya’ll come here & get emotional? It’s just a place people come to talk shit. Isn’t it obvious

Unregistered
    Dance with the one who brung ya! I'd bet that Tony endorses DeSantis or is head of Democrats for DeSantis or at least campaigns by his side in Broward next year ............... and then all wrongs will be forgiven and forgotten by DeSantis and his Republican crew. That's how politics works, boys and girls

Unregistered

Nope

Dance with the one who brung ya! I'd bet that Tony endorses DeSantis or is head of Democrats for DeSantis or at least campaigns by his side in Broward next year ............... and then all wrongs will be forgiven and forgotten by DeSantis and his Republican crew. That's how politics works, boys and girls
    To late, that ship has sailed! And do you really think DeSantis is going to take that chance? You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Unregistered
    To late, that ship has sailed! And do you really think DeSantis is going to take that chance? You obviously haven't been paying attention.

It’s only a matter of time before a media source puts out that Tony was in prison. If that happens before Desantis gets a jump on it Desantis will look stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast