Chase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chase

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is F U C K I N G hilarious. The guts to call off a chase? You must have just gotten here. It is a rare thing for someone to have the BALLS to let a legit chase happen so you sure as F U C K ain’t making a solid argument there buddy.
    Well uss new guys want to be lead by younger and better supervisors. Guys like LT Dela is from a forgotten time and don’t understand progress or real leaderships. From what I here he hid his entire career and accomplished nada. Zero to left. Would never make it as a staff. So shut up.

Unregistered
    Well uss new guys want to be lead by younger and better supervisors. Guys like LT Dela is from a forgotten time and don’t understand progress or real leaderships. From what I here he hid his entire career and accomplished nada. Zero to left. Would never make it as a staff. So shut up.
    The chase was a great success, the bad guy went to jail. One for the good guys , one less for the liberal democrats that wanted to see the bad guy get away like always .Good job Della

Unregistered
    The chase was a great success, the bad guy went to jail. One for the good guys , one less for the liberal democrats that wanted to see the bad guy get away like always .Good job Della
    I can’t belive you would tell good job to Dela. He needs to retire and make space for more qualify people.

Unregistered
    I can’t belive you would tell good job to Dela. He needs to retire and make space for more qualify people.
    Stfu comepinga and go answer your calls for service cerote for ppl like you this place sucks the way it does anormal imbecile

Unregistered
    Stfu comepinga and go answer your calls for service cerote for ppl like you this place sucks the way it does anormal imbecile
    I know 5 lieutenants who would have handle that incident better. Lieutenants with balls and brains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12