Lee County Prosecutor Twiddling thumbs

Unregistered

Lee County Prosecutor Twiddling thumbs

Lee County seems to be twiddling their thumbs.

Unregistered
    Which one ?

Unregistered

Angle

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lee County seems to be twiddling their thumbs.
    Nope!!! Tony won't be able to cry racism. Example: Jussie Smollett

Every angle is being covered.

Unregistered
    Nope!!! Tony won't be able to cry racism. Example: Jussie Smollett

Every angle is being covered.
    True this is a different county. Their is no rush folks, it’s going to happen very soon. The team is putting everything in order. Something that Broward didn’t do. The god father Holness is in trouble with his own problems. When this is all said and done Toney cooperated with the Feds to do others. BSO command staff should be ashamed of themselves, their careers are tarnished being a part of Toney administration

Unregistered
    True this is a different county. Their is no rush folks, it’s going to happen very soon. The team is putting everything in order. Something that Broward didn’t do. The god father Holness is in trouble with his own problems. When this is all said and done Toney cooperated with the Feds to do others. BSO command staff should be ashamed of themselves, their careers are tarnished being a part of Toney administration

Desantis is finding it difficult to find someone to take over the sheriffs office is what I’ve heard. You do have to be some kind of stupid to take on this sinking ship for only $190,000 a year.

Unregistered
    Desantis is finding it difficult to find someone to take over the sheriffs office is what I’ve heard. You do have to be some kind of stupid to take on this sinking ship for only $190,000 a year.
    Ain’t that the truth. My kids little league has a Dad who quit his insurance job to be a professional poker player. Last year he made over a million dollars playing f@cking cards specifically Texas hold ‘em. I made a tenth of what he made busting my ass in this ungrateful place. Puts things and life in general in perspective. Sometimes you just gotta go for it.

Unregistered
    That’s the understatement of the existence of the universe.

Unregistered
    Ain’t that the truth. My kids little league has a Dad who quit his insurance job to be a professional poker player. Last year he made over a million dollars playing f@cking cards specifically Texas hold ‘em. I made a tenth of what he made busting my ass in this ungrateful place. Puts things and life in general in perspective. Sometimes you just gotta go for it.
    Well sonny boy in order to be winners in gambling their must be losers..so who on earth can he remain winning

Unregistered
    Well sonny boy in order to be winners in gambling their must be losers..so who on earth can he remain winning
    At least he has a chance to win. You boys are up against a stacked deck and the fifth floor is the ones stacking the deck on the rank and file.