Reducing min staffing = mass shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Reducing min staffing = mass shooting

The master plan of reducing staffing levels, getting rid of the Net concept leads to mass shooting. Fat boy plan just failed. Mass shooting in the grove. A juvenile shot.

This is what happens when people who are in command shouldn’t be in command. Matter of time before an officer is injured!

Keep playing with numbers, I mean people lives. Matter of time !

We need a professional Chief that knows what he is doing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The master plan of reducing staffing levels, getting rid of the Net concept leads to mass shooting. Fat boy plan just failed. Mass shooting in the grove. A juvenile shot.

This is what happens when people who are in command shouldn’t be in command. Matter of time before an officer is injured!

Thanks Javi now go back to watching Netflix

Unregistered
    Captain call lugo and ask him to sleep over cuddle and plan the next cactus nation movement

Unregistered
    Where was grove PST - OFF
    Where was Grove beat - OFF
    Where was the NRO - OFF

Fat boy your plan is not going to work !

Keep using your wife drugs, I mean meds.

Mr. Manager wake up, your being played like a fiddle!

Unregistered

Yes, the current Chief, is a bonehead. How is this shooting his fault? There's been times in the North end, we be at 14th court between 65-67 st and someone gets shot less than a block away. Shootings are crimes of passion and crimes of opportunity. Even if you had an officer on every corner, between the blocks someone will get shot. We had a professional chief, and he was rocking the boat of the norm, here and look what that got him? City hall doesn't want a professional chief, they must have one they can control and do their bidding, without fail or questions. No matter who the next chief is, sh!t rolls downhill and they (the staff) will make sure, your covered in it, so they can look as, if they have a clue of what's really going on or needed to be done. We have professional, blame masters in our ranks. Nothing is never their fault. I got to say, the backstabbing and those that are 2-faced, are coming out of the woodwork now.

Unregistered
    Well, he’s right. Taking units out of NET areas to answer bogus calls is inevitably going to cause issues. Units tied up on a 34 across the district. A priority 3 goes out means more 17CVI and units from different net areas handling the 31/32F. Does it make sense? Nope not at all. But in the eyes of staff it sure does and that’s what matters. 09 QSM it.

Unregistered
    PO with another agency. I live in the Grove and haven’t seen a single marked unit in about a week until we heard those shots last night. WTF.

Unregistered
    PO with another agency. I live in the Grove and haven’t seen a single marked unit in about a week until we heard those shots last night. WTF.
    Coffee and trim hunting take time. Just because you can't see us, means were not there.

Unregistered
    Sorry brother. Not going to risk my paycheck, life, or freedom to make our staff look good. Ask about our policies and you’ll see why its better to not work than to work

Unregistered
    This weekend 32 Officers were drafted to work over time!

The staffing program went down

Mass shooting in the grove, two people shot

And the fat slob is figuring out whether to order a # 5 or # 10 @ McDonald at 32 ave and Dixie, and yeah super size it baby…

But let’s lower min staffing…,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast