Papier’s refused City Settlement!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Natalie baby what ever happens you will be second choice.

Unregistered
    Fop should stop paying their attorneys fee now if they refused the settlement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You heard it first here. City offered the Papier’s a full Reinstatement with backpay returning at their Civil service rank of Captain’s in which they themselves requested to roll back. They are turning down the offer.
    How can they come back as Captains, if they only have 4 slots for Captains? Didn't they appoint some to staff ranks to make room for Ortiz, who I think came out number 6? If I.A. investigated, it and recommended, firing them and the video making its rounds of what she did, they lied! If anyone would have had, this so-called black vehicle run you off the road, if you able to ride away, you should have been able to stop the car or at least get its tag. There'll be back, just about everything the fired Chief has done, will be changed back. Must protect those in the F&F program.

Unregistered
    Those in appointed positions, work at the will of whatever Chief, is in office. Why, the sudden change? Every black, that's ever been demoted or transferred to a sh!t unit. Always cry, your only doing this because I'm black and it works. Papiers did what they did to themselves and have no-one to blame. Her version of the accident doesn't go with the tape making its rounds. You can bet that if it was anyone else, Ron would be leading the charge to have you fired and no hopes of coming back. Double standards are the norm now. The Chief is in over his head. No leadership, tough talk and the B.S. walks. City Hall is lost. Now, they set the standards on how all new Chief's will be, if you want to keep your job. None from within, will rock the boat and any applying, if they are a real professional, they would run from this place. So, as usual our 3rd world department. Will end up with a 3rd world Chief. As far as those saying the Chief was fired because he uncovered wrong doings from those at City Hall. I don't know, the Feds live to nail public officials and they don't seem interested.

I think his dismissal, had to do with, his changes in staff and making everyone equally accountable. You know d@mn well, everything the Chief did or tried. Someone on staff, had City Hall on speed dial. The city bows down, because a few screamed, racism. The media pointing out only the race of those demoted. Not why they were demoted. Staff is to top heavy for the number of officers we have. Patrol Lt's supervise more people, then most of the Commanders and some Majors.

Now to really pi$$ off the masses. Staff appointments, should come with a cap. No more than 4 years total. Even if promoted up in ranks to another staff rank. Placing people based off of race or because they swallow. Does a disservice to everyone else and the community as a whole. It won't change, leadership here comes at a price. As it has been proven over the last few months. You either keep City Hall happy or kiss your career goodbye.

Unregistered
    Those in appointed positions, work at the will of whatever Chief, is in office. Why, the sudden change? Every black, that's ever been demoted or transferred to a sh!t unit. Always cry, your only doing this because I'm black and it works. Papiers did what they did to themselves and have no-one to blame. Her version of the accident doesn't go with the tape making its rounds. You can bet that if it was anyone else, Ron would be leading the charge to have you fired and no hopes of coming back. Double standards are the norm now. The Chief is in over his head. No leadership, tough talk and the B.S. walks. City Hall is lost. Now, they set the standards on how all new Chief's will be, if you want to keep your job. None from within, will rock the boat and any applying, if they are a real professional, they would run from this place. So, as usual our 3rd world department. Will end up with a 3rd world Chief. As far as those saying the Chief was fired because he uncovered wrong doings from those at City Hall. I don't know, the Feds live to nail public officials and they don't seem interested.

I think his dismissal, had to do with, his changes in staff and making everyone equally accountable. You know d@mn well, everything the Chief did or tried. Someone on staff, had City Hall on speed dial. The city bows down, because a few screamed, racism. The media pointing out only the race of those demoted. Not why they were demoted. Staff is to top heavy for the number of officers we have. Patrol Lt's supervise more people, then most of the Commanders and some Majors.

Now to really pi$$ off the masses. Staff appointments, should come with a cap. No more than 4 years total. Even if promoted up in ranks to another staff rank. Placing people based off of race or because they swallow. Does a disservice to everyone else and the community as a whole. It won't change, leadership here comes at a price. As it has been proven over the last few months. You either keep City Hall happy or kiss your career goodbye.
    Everyone is forgetting these two rolled back they are nothing f more than captains at the most if brought back.

Unregistered
    Ron you will never be a chief after MPD. You are corrupt as they come Pos!

Unregistered

Anything is possible

If they made the Hippo morales interim cop, anything is possible. He is the biggest corrupt fat slob with a crack head pig wife. I rather have ron any day. At least hee had a brain and looked well groomed in uniform,

Unregistered
    Best thing that ever happened was that they brought an outside chief. That man in a matter of days saw the corruption within. Imagine if he would had stayed longer.

Unregistered

Exactly!

Best thing that ever happened was that they brought an outside chief. That man in a matter of days saw the corruption within. Imagine if he would had stayed longer.
    This is why Joe Carollo and his two side kicks HAD to get rid of Acevedo ASAP or the cover ups at city hall would come to an end. No wonder everyone's moral is below bottom and don't put any effort at work. If your not on the corrupt f&f plan.... you are just screwed.

Unregistered
    This is why Joe Carollo and his two side kicks HAD to get rid of Acevedo ASAP or the cover ups at city hall would come to an end. No wonder everyone's moral is below bottom and don't put any effort at work. If your not on the corrupt f&f plan.... you are just screwed.
    Doing the job, isn't enough for staff and elected officials. They need your stats to make it look, as if they got a handle on problems. If your not part of the F&F clan, if you make a questionable arrest or use of force, you will be made an example of. Acevedo didn't stand a chance here, once he started, correcting staff, demoting them, it was all over for him. City hall needs only a YES person as chief. They can't afford to have a professional, who has a history of police commands and holds all accountable the same. One of the 1st things the slop does, is reverse the chief's decisions. Yet, Papier holds a threat to his Chief position and won't lift a finger for them. Should they be allowed to return?? I say no... Not even at a reduced rank. I don't recall any that the department fired, making this special offer. They were fired for cause, being untruthful. If as a cop, you lie. your creditability is gone. Any one-on-one arrest made; your word is worth nothing. It sure would be great if Metro, gave you credit towards your retirement, if you worked at another department (take the time with you) No one does. Somedays, I just don't want to get out of bed, to come here. I know leave, yada, yada. I'm 17 months from my 30. Not going to be stupid as lose that... Well at least try...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12