Check out greg tonys facebook post 🤣😂 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the thug life world, people like Greg think that as long as people fear you, nobody will challenge your decision. In his mind he is more powerful each time he takes someone out
    All he has done is destroy himself.

Showing kindness gets you kindness. It’s takes strength to help people. Sometimes you have to face the storm to help people.

Firing deputies and hurting deputies and their families is the act of a coward.

Unregistered
    He can make all the videos, posts and podcasts he wants. It wont change the outcome of his eventual arrest and removal, at the end of the day they are securing a case with a 100% conviction, so when the hammer drops, he will either plea or face hard time. He knows it and so does anyone with half a brain!

Unregistered
    In the thug life world, people like Greg think that as long as people fear you, nobody will challenge your decision. In his mind he is more powerful each time he takes someone out

He has no idea the large number of people that are actively trying to get him removed every day.

Unregistered
    I noticed that Seminole helmet did not have a tomahawk axe 🪓 on it. You get those when you score a touchdown or do something otherwise noteworthy. Just sayin, where the hell is the tomahawk axe? See if FSU can send some of those over to decorate it will 👀 more realistic.

And also listen Greg you don’t need to do these videos you just need to be yourself. Stop trying to impress people. If you cared about your employees half as much as your own ego this scam might have worked out. Stop hurting deputies.

You don’t light your own candle by blowing someone else’s out.

It’s made the troops hate you. Literally.

I know someone that played while Tony was there. He remembers his name but can’t picture his face 😂🤣😂. Granted this guy wasn’t an all star either but he is in some pictures with guys that went on to play in the NFL. Shithead Tony isn’t in any pictures. Just another dancing ape telling a lie

Unregistered
    But he will be taken out and exposed real soon!

Unregistered

Nugget

Well you all should believe him just like you did at the announcement that he was the sheriff and Isreal did wrong.
    We all will vote him in again just because you all fell for the stupidness from the get go.
    Go Tony we wish you the best. As for all you sick ups that got burned, go Phuck yourselves.
    My response had nothing to do with Isreal. But that's what you assume. Isreal deserved to be removed, he took a chance and joined the Dem bandwagon and tried to blame everything on others. "Not my fault" and " Not my job" were his political kill words. I said little T was a criminal from the beginning. You are probably one of the county gold diggers that pushed his name up the chain in order to get your nugget. Now you can live with the embarrassment of supporting a criminal after he is removed.

Unregistered
    Let it go already with that smock Israel. Your hero is a loser. Many people died on his watch. His supervision failed. Not going to go back and point out all the failures. Just google his name, it tells all. You lost your Cush job😂
    I hope your not a cop cause your spelling is the worst seen. Try spell check one day. 😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12