Deputies Afraid of Road Patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Thug life

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, I can't blame them either with Tony still around.
    Black lives matter....only if a white pooleece shoot a thug

Unregistered
    All that’s left of promotions are submissive’s. Look at the poor airport for gods sakes. Don’t say we didn’t tell you.

Unregistered
    It all fell apart after smooth leggs Sgt Kelly left..man I miss those days
    Now that's sexy

Unregistered
    Don’t forget when Toney became sheriff a new unit was created in BSO Shade Tree Division. For deputies only. Can’t be proactive and mandatory 3 movies in a 12 hour shift. If working night shift 3-4 hours of mandatory sleep. No calls from dispatch, No work. In violations will result in you been removed from the tree force division.
    The best division created by Tony!

Unregistered

Deputy Doolittle

Well some of us at the PSB are happy you guys are heros..we here in the turkey distribution unit make the same money and more with O.T. and we workout several hours a day to look buff for the ladies!!! They love our bodies 🥒
    Is there any openings is the turkey distribution unit. Who will I be working with? And can I work out on duty between turkey drop offs

Unregistered
    Is there any openings is the turkey distribution unit. Who will I be working with? And can I work out on duty between turkey drop offs
    What do the turkey unit do after Thanksgiving?

Unregistered

Sad

The deputies aren’t afraid of road patrol. They’re afraid of a public safety building full of people they can’t trust. That’s why the organization is a fail. There’s some real sell outs working in that building right now. Most of them believe themselves to be smarter than they actually are. But the common denominator is arrogance and stupidity combined with a lack of backbone.

Unregistered

We fittin to do some work roun hare

The deputies aren’t afraid of road patrol. They’re afraid of a public safety building full of people they can’t trust. That’s why the organization is a fail. There’s some real sell outs working in that building right now. Most of them believe themselves to be smarter than they actually are. But the common denominator is arrogance and stupidity combined with a lack of backbone.
    Not true at all.. I work in the turkey distribution unit and I see first hand how hard everyone plans for the next turkey event..FYI we are not a lawr enforcement agency as our last king stated...😄

Unregistered
    Do you really think they want to be fired by Tony too ? Shade trees are our best friends until he is removed.
    Hey fifth floor do you see what you have caused to happen here? Do you even phucking care?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12