Deputies Afraid of Road Patrol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Deputies Afraid of Road Patrol

Why is it that these so call detectives and specialize unit deputies afraid to work road patrol. Colonel Robson have his navy seal tough guys going around all day in between workouts and selfie’s visiting the port, airport and courthouse pulling S68 cases to stay busy. How about going to the districts and working holiday ops plans and answer calls in the districts. Especially the hood where shootings and violence crimes are up. Show us what you got tough guys. Again as short as road patrol is they continue to get no support.

Unregistered

Great thread

Above thread is thread of the year.....keep it going..good entertainment while im posted under my shade tree........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that these so call detectives and specialize unit deputies afraid to work road patrol. Colonel Robson have his navy seal tough guys going around all day in between workouts and selfie’s visiting the port, airport and courthouse pulling S68 cases to stay busy. How about going to the districts and working holiday ops plans and answer calls in the districts. Especially the hood where shootings and violence crimes are up. Show us what you got tough guys. Again as short as road patrol is they continue to get no support.
    Do you really think they want to be fired by Tony too ? Shade trees are our best friends until he is removed.

Unregistered
    Do you really think they want to be fired by Tony too ? Shade trees are our best friends until he is removed.
    Join the club. Im a do nothing deputy and I love it. I will continue to do nothing no matter who is in charge. Its the best, I still get a check every 2 weeks while enjoying free internet entertainment provided by the county laptop.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget when Toney became sheriff a new unit was created in BSO Shade Tree Division. For deputies only. Can’t be proactive and mandatory 3 movies in a 12 hour shift. If working night shift 3-4 hours of mandatory sleep. No calls from dispatch, No work. In violations will result in you been removed from the tree force division.

Unregistered

PSB warriors and seat sniffers

Well some of us at the PSB are happy you guys are heros..we here in the turkey distribution unit make the same money and more with O.T. and we workout several hours a day to look buff for the ladies!!! They love our bodies 🥒

Unregistered

What did you expect?

What did you expect? You’ve got an anti cop review use of force board hanging cops for exaggerated bs. You’ve got political cowards who go out of their way to destroy every decent Sgt the agency ever had. All that’s left now are cowards and ass kissers. The guys who were once pro active have either been sacked or shut down. The deputies who were once pro active have either seen sacked or arrested or both. The new deputies have no guidance and are scared to death and who can blame them. There’s no leadership left at the ground level to guide them and teach them how to fight back.. Anyone with balls at BSO has been attacked and destroyed. Congratulations..........

Unregistered

Just a pay check

What did you expect? You’ve got an anti cop review use of force board hanging cops for exaggerated bs. You’ve got political cowards who go out of their way to destroy every decent Sgt the agency ever had. All that’s left now are cowards and ass kissers. The guys who were once pro active have either been sacked or shut down. The deputies who were once pro active have either seen sacked or arrested or both. The new deputies have no guidance and are scared to death and who can blame them. There’s no leadership left at the ground level to guide them and teach them how to fight back.. Anyone with balls at BSO has been attacked and destroyed. Congratulations..........
    The best example I have ever witnessed of cowardice was when the sig 20 black male was trying to beat an old man's door down in Tamarac and about 15 units were hiding down the street..afraid to approach....Dispatch told the old guy they are on their way sir..the old guy said I see them all down the street...please hurry, please...that incident made national news...if I was a new rookie I would of quit that night and took a job at walmart...what an embarrassment 🤦

Unregistered
    The best example I have ever witnessed of cowardice was when the sig 20 black male was trying to beat an old man's door down in Tamarac and about 15 units were hiding down the street..afraid to approach....Dispatch told the old guy they are on their way sir..the old guy said I see them all down the street...please hurry, please...that incident made national news...if I was a new rookie I would of quit that night and took a job at walmart...what an embarrassment 🤦
    There were once deputies here who had the courage to bluntly speak their mind and tell these arrogant people what they needed to hear. They’ve been silenced and beaten into submission to the point this place isn’t even recognizable as a law enforcement agency anymore. The rookies don’t know what to do because they see others get fired or suspended for speaking out. What this toxic place doesn’t understand is you need the people who speak out. That’s a sign of a healthy organization. What we have now is political cowardice and it is not a healthy organization. Sadly what you said rings true.......JUST A PAY CHECK.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I can't blame them either with Tony still around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast