Bye bye Greg - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bye bye Greg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hunker is a worthless asshole. Stay off page Hunker we don’t want you!
    Didn’t Hunker apply for the red light reviewer job in Davie? He lost out to Scott Israel! Hahahaha, so that means he’s a bigger loser than Israel.

Unregistered
    Hunker is a drunk go away already. He had his own problems at the small town of Bal Harbor with the feds.Go away and stop using the space..

Unregistered
    I hope you are losing sleep knowing your time is running out. Your lawyers are in full court press mode trying to cut a last minute deal. Personally, I could care less if you serve a day in jail or not. What matters to me is that you are gone from BSO and the embarrassment of a felon at the helm of a sheriffs office ends. You are a disgrace to the profession and the badge.
    Same crap bro every day. Tony is here to stay, like it or not. BSO deserves him and do does broward. Remember you all voted for him.

Unregistered
    I hope you are losing sleep knowing your time is running out. Your lawyers are in full court press mode trying to cut a last minute deal. Personally, I could care less if you serve a day in jail or not. What matters to me is that you are gone from BSO and the embarrassment of a felon at the helm of a sheriffs office ends. You are a disgrace to the profession and the badge.
    Very good post !

Unregistered
    Same crap bro every day. Tony is here to stay, like it or not. BSO deserves him and do does broward. Remember you all voted for him.

Let me help solve the Tony being removed or not dilemmas. Per the Florida Statue certain criteria have to be met in order to appoint & avoid a special election allowing Israel to slide in maybe. Rest assured that Tony is getting removed but not until the governor has ultimate authority to appoint a fillin to ride out the remainder of the term. There’s only one reason why the Feds nor FDLE have made a move yet that reason is Scott Israel. Israel has been sitting back patiently & quietly waiting & watching. January is the month you’ll see Tony gone on felony charges

Unregistered

Next Sheriff

Let me help solve the Tony being removed or not dilemmas. Per the Florida Statue certain criteria have to be met in order to appoint & avoid a special election allowing Israel to slide in maybe. Rest assured that Tony is getting removed but not until the governor has ultimate authority to appoint a fillin to ride out the remainder of the term. There’s only one reason why the Feds nor FDLE have made a move yet that reason is Scott Israel. Israel has been sitting back patiently & quietly waiting & watching. January is the month you’ll see Tony gone on felony charges
    No one wants the job. They are looking at a local candidate from the previous election. They already pulled his file for review. Source is HR

Unregistered
    No one wants the job. They are looking at a local candidate from the previous election. They already pulled his file for review. Source is HR
    If its who I'm thinking, it would crush Tony's race card argument.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123