Sgt. Don P. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt. Don P.

Unregistered
    Don is a good guy, Sheriff Tony is a scum bag for targeting him all because he told the truth about employees not having enough PPE gear.

At this point Sheriff Tony and his command staff are like villains in an Austin Powers movie. They are completely unhinged and targeting good employees for telling the truth and not going along with their criminal behavior.

We Support you Don and when this is all said and done you and Bell will be able to hold your heads high while the corrupt command staff and I/A investigators do the walk of shame.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Calm down tough guy. I like Don, however he’s under IA investigation at this time. My prayers are that he prevails. Toney is going after him. The Bergeron’s will not sit by idle and allow Don to get any harsh discipline. The Davie crew will take Toney out first. You can take that to the bank and cash it. This investigation is political at it worse. I support Don P.
    Same shit happened to Isreal and now look at this place. Way to go Parkland and suck ups.

Unregistered
    Same shit happened to Isreal and now look at this place. Way to go Parkland and suck ups.
    Not even close. Don is a decent guy and he’s not an imbecile like Israel. Also Don never hurt anyone and will come out OK. Israel got what he deserved.

Unregistered
    Don’t go there. Israel was the dumbest sheriff in BSO history. He can thank Dale and the FLPD crew for his demise. Oh don’t forget Captain Jordan and the traffic lawyer he had has general counsel.

Unregistered
    Don’t go there. Israel was the dumbest sheriff in BSO history. He can thank Dale and the FLPD crew for his demise. Oh don’t forget Captain Jordan and the traffic lawyer he had has general counsel.
    You forgot that idiot Motor Sgt. Polan! Everybody hated him. He was a huge part of the problem. Now the Davie guys hate him, hmmmm, I wonder what the common denominator is!?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12