Website Asking For Change And A Transparent Police Chief Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The website Tommy Reyes did on Acevedo and paraded it on a billboard truck was nicer. I guess it’s Morales turn. Can’t even get a day off around here. It’s been a year since morales pulled all the Sergeants into the Compstat room about the violent crime initiative.

We all thought he was going to tell us we are doing a good job. Instead he threatened our jobs and cursed at us. Everyday, a new directive is sent out. I hope his time as interim really is temporary
    Ouch!!!! The truth has to hurt. Very sad state of affairs in MPD.

Unregistered
    Ouch!!!! The truth has to hurt. Very sad state of affairs in MPD.
    Maybe Tommy got a discount on this website

Unregistered
    https://morales874379339.wordpress.com/

If anything of this is true it is very damaging. Can anybody confirm these allegations?

Unregistered

If anything of this is true it is very damaging. Can anybody confirm these allegations?
    Yes. But unfortunately there is a price to pay. Hence, we need an outsider to help us end this corruption.

Unregistered
    Anytime, someone tries to expose people in the department or City Hall getting into the day-to-day operations. It's easier to belittle them and find fault and a reason to get them out or a sh!tty assignment. The only time, you have things change for the positive, is near election times or someone new comes in, yet it doesn't last long. The state should step in and take the city's charter for police and fire and hand it over to metro or place a professional prick as top cop and let city hall know all they have to do is see to the funding, stay out of the department's placements, assignments and promotions. Maybe the county, should take over the commission too. I know put the pipe down.

Unregistered
    Anytime, someone tries to expose people in the department or City Hall getting into the day-to-day operations. It's easier to belittle them and find fault and a reason to get them out or a sh!tty assignment. The only time, you have things change for the positive, is near election times or someone new comes in, yet it doesn't last long. The state should step in and take the city's charter for police and fire and hand it over to metro or place a professional prick as top cop and let city hall know all they have to do is see to the funding, stay out of the department's placements, assignments and promotions. Maybe the county, should take over the commission too. I know put the pipe down.
    My friend a long time ago they tried getting Tallahassee involved to come down into the city corruption business and have them open the books and what all the commissioners and mayor did was to circle the wagon around and protect each other , they did not allowed that to happen and will never will .the status quo is good for all of them , things will never change here

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3342045]https://morales874379339.wordpress.com/

Stupid people. You can’t figure it out. Del Rosario made the Acevedo website. He was sucking every wanker in miami to be a sergeant at arms. He was trashing current sgt at arms to Kristine King because De La Portilla turned his back on him. He then was trying to strike a deal with Morales on some of the management rights articles to secure his spot as sgt at arms. Preaching was made today. As a FU, Del Rosario published that blog last night.

stupid people

Unregistered

I wanna hear morales talk in his statements of how he protected Carollo and broke the law with the charter.

Unregistered
    Why isn't the FDLE investigating these allegations? With a public records request it would be easy enough for the local media to confirm or squash as fake news. I have a feeling that the Miami New Times is already on this. Morales can't be too comfortable with all the anonymous chatter. What else is he hiding?

Unregistered
    Website Asking For Change And A Transparent Police Chief Process

A letter has been sent to the City Manager for change.

Hi FDR you will never be sgt at arms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast