Commander morgan rat!

Unregistered

Commander morgan rat!

Guess what this week is your week I have compelling evidence that you have been soliciting cash from the public and putting it in your pocket and I have multiple witnesses that are going to testify against you.

I’m taking all this 43 and presenting it to FDLE …

You are finished, you and all your scams with the previous sheriff /Scott , you are a total disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

I’m gonna personally testify against you I will take a poly whatever! You are done!
    You’ve gotten away with all this for to long now and it’s time you are held accountable for once.

Unregistered
    Ha Ha catch me if you can!! They could never get Mike and will never get me!! I’m invincible!!

Unregistered

Even bigger scam

How about the scam of not paying overtime and forcing comp time and flex time? This is a clear violation of the overtime laws for the state of Florida, which Florida actually follows federal laws when it comes to overtime. Before we had this sheriff the position of commander didn’t even exist and was created to help his friends out. The fact that one of them is taking advantage of his position potentially is ironic and quite comical actually. Nothing like a selfish plan to come back and bite you in the ass, sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the scam of not paying overtime and forcing comp time and flex time? This is a clear violation of the overtime laws for the state of Florida, which Florida actually follows federal laws when it comes to overtime. Before we had this sheriff the position of commander didn’t even exist and was created to help his friends out. The fact that one of them is taking advantage of his position potentially is ironic and quite comical actually. Nothing like a selfish plan to come back and bite you in the ass, sheriff.
    That shit has been the cornerstone of all agencies in SW Florida and the Academy as well.