Natalie you won’t get the Promotional exam answers this time around. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ronald would never accept a payout. He needs to come back so he can be next to Natalie martinez
    Ron you went from deputy chief to being fired. Where did u go wrong ???? That has never happen in the history of MPD . Why didn’t you get the heads up??????? Wow!! So many people knew that they were going to terminate u guys.

Unregistered
    Sorry girlfriend but your subject matter expert who was going to review the exam got 07 and the other one is being looked by the feds. At least you will still be a low level dirty patrol sgt.
    I predict she will be Top 5 on the List from the Bottom Up,SUCIA!

Carpet muncher STD in the making.

Ain’t KARMA a Puta.

Your FBI dreams are just that a DREAM, you are an Evil little chancletera.

You will never know how it feels to be a Mother.

What a SAD life Natalia.

Unregistered
    Soon it will all be reversed to the way it was before. The Papiers will be coming back unless he accepts the pay out. Hopefully Ronald will be more careful this time around. You can’t trust no one Ronald. Keep your circle tighter.

Who’s paying the Papier’s Mortgages?

See you in Bankruptcy Court Soon.

Unregistered
    To all of you negative people I will be back in uniform soon

Unregistered
    Why all this concern over NM & RP? Ron's chances of coming back are slim. Is he not collecting his pension? So, how does that work??? They stop the pension payment, if he comes back to work at a much lower salary, then next time he retires, isn't his pension lower? If he's back for a few years I say Ya. He's not going to be able to double dip. What's this, pay out some are talking about? If he wasn't guilty, of his actions then I.A. would of came out with something different. True, just about every violation, one of actions available to the chief, is firing. Now, me personally I don't like the guy but what he did, is nothing compared to Ortiz's actions over the years and he's still here. I think it was a knee jerk reaction by the chief, wanting an opening for his gal-pal. If he does come back, not that the FOP would do anything or gives two-sh!t's about but all those given rips and or fired for less, they should do something for them.

Unregistered
    Why all this concern over NM & RP? Ron's chances of coming back are slim. Is he not collecting his pension? So, how does that work??? They stop the pension payment, if he comes back to work at a much lower salary, then next time he retires, isn't his pension lower? If he's back for a few years I say Ya. He's not going to be able to double dip. What's this, pay out some are talking about? If he wasn't guilty, of his actions then I.A. would of came out with something different. True, just about every violation, one of actions available to the chief, is firing. Now, me personally I don't like the guy but what he did, is nothing compared to Ortiz's actions over the years and he's still here. I think it was a knee jerk reaction by the chief, wanting an opening for his gal-pal. If he does come back, not that the FOP would do anything or gives two-sh!t's about but all those given rips and or fired for less, they should do something for them.
    City is already giving them a settlement to return to work at a Capt rate. But the greed of the Papier’s is holding them back.

Unregistered
    Natalie is Ron going to review your promotional exam

Unregistered
    The mistress time in the Sunshine is over. She needs to pursue her real calling, exotic dancer at the titty bar!

Unregistered
    The mistress time in the Sunshine is over. She needs to pursue her real calling, exotic dancer at the titty bar!
    There is always, another waiting in the background, to step in to fill in for Ron. Play-to-pay, is the accepted norm for staff. NM, not's stupid (well yes, she is in a way) but whoever is looking over the test, now instead of Ron, will sell that information for $$$$ or several hookups. NM knows how to play the game; she's been schooled well. Once Ron comes back, even if as a Captain, Nat will be working directly under him (be nice) again. She su@ks as a supervisor working the street, indoors assignments are her future. I say put her in the North with TWTR off on "B" shift. Ron???? on a different shift and off day's, if he comes back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12