The new off duty Policy ! Hostile take over

Unregistered

The new off duty Policy ! Hostile take over

FHP working a lounge off duty job on several 8 Street yesterday !

Get ready, the transition is on, FHP will start taking more and more of our off duty jobs. They sense weakness!!!

Thank you FAT BOY! And if courses it all endorsed by the FOP!

The purpose of the new policy is to destroy Miami PD and benefit someone else!

This is what happens when you endorse the wrong person for commission.

Hey Tommy where are !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Get ready, the transition is on, FHP will start taking more and more of our off duty jobs. They sense weakness!!!

Hey Tommy where are !
    Maybe Joe Sanchez needs some off duty monies till his commissioner pension kicks in after all FHP makes less than a lot of other folks.

Unregistered
    "After all, FHP makes less than a lot of other folks."

I have always felt sorry for FHP Troopers; they are the least paid Law Enforcement Agency in Florida. Sadly, leading FHP Troopers to be the "hyenas" of the Law Enforcement plains; they are glad to feast on what the lions will not eat or after sating, leave behind.

The Off-Duty problem can be fixed if the police chief will exercise leadership and vision. Sadly Morales seems to lack both.

When will Noriega open up the police chief's selection process?

Unregistered
    You mean like when the Orang Bowl Off Duty transitioned to the Marlins and county took over? Millions in off duty pay went to the county without a fight?

Unregistered

Hey Tommy where are !

FHP is taking over cause Rookies are WEAK don’t 46, Just Jasiel Hernandez.

Unregistered
    Working off duties, is a great way to add to your income BUT to me the bu!!sh!t, isn't worth the headache. To many F&F get the easy ones, while many others stand out in the hot sun. I can't remember, the Lt's name back in the very late 80's. He had the dog track. He was a decent guy and bring in different officers every few weeks, so more got a hand at some easy money. Nobody complaint, it was passed around enough. All you had to was hang out near the cash windows, in the A.C., when a kart was full, follow it the counting room, leave it and go back. Those working the counting room, you all got dreams of one of these rolling bents, taking a spill I know no one took nothing, come on carts loaded a min 1ook in and out every 18-20 mins. Me, I hate working around other people's money. I asked to cover outside, which was ok with the boss.

Off duties are going to get worse before it gets better. Metro, FHP and even some other departments are trying for a bigger hand in the game. I see a bidding war, in the near future. Those paying will go with who charges the least and have the people to cover these duties. I RUMOR (((RUMOR, THAT IS))) Is that some of departments in Dada, are hooking up with the Metro boys and get sworn in just for that they could work more events. Honesty, I don't see it happening but to many here have been talking about it. So, I don't know. Just don't draft ME!

Unregistered
    The ignorance and stupidity never seizes to amaze .No one is taking off duties away .Fhp can work any off duty within the city limits because the off duties they work are state sponsor like Fpl or road constructions that's why you see them around . when outside agencies work any off duties is because nobody for the city fills the job so they have to call them

Unregistered
    Working off duties, is a great way to add to your income BUT to me the bu!!sh!t, isn't worth the headache. To many F&F get the easy ones, while many others stand out in the hot sun. I can't remember, the Lt's name back in the very late 80's. He had the dog track. He was a decent guy and bring in different officers every few weeks, so more got a hand at some easy money. Nobody complaint, it was passed around enough. All you had to was hang out near the cash windows, in the A.C., when a kart was full, follow it the counting room, leave it and go back. Those working the counting room, you all got dreams of one of these rolling bents, taking a spill I know no one took nothing, come on carts loaded a min 1ook in and out every 18-20 mins. Me, I hate working around other people's money. I asked to cover outside, which was ok with the boss.

Off duties are going to get worse before it gets better. Metro, FHP and even some other departments are trying for a bigger hand in the game. I see a bidding war, in the near future. Those paying will go with who charges the least and have the people to cover these duties. I RUMOR (((RUMOR, THAT IS))) Is that some of departments in Dada, are hooking up with the Metro boys and get sworn in just for that they could work more events. Honesty, I don't see it happening but to many here have been talking about it. So, I don't know. Just don't draft ME!

Virginia Gardens PD does Construction Jobs for Miami Beach at 70 an Hour cause Beach Officers don’t want to 46.

Virginia Gardens will soon invade City Construction site just give it some time.

Unregistered
    Working off duties is a great way to add to your income, BUT to me, the bu!! Sh!t, isn't worth the headache. Many F&F get the easy ones, while others stand out in the hot sun. I can't remember the Lt's name back in the late '80s. He had the dog track. He was a decent guy and brought in different officers every few weeks, so more got a hand at some easy money. Nobody complained; it was passed around enough. All you had to was hang out near the cash windows in the A.C., when a kart was full, follow it to the counting room, leave it and go back. Those working the counting room, you all got dreams of one of these rolling bents, taking a spill I know no one took nothing, come on carts loaded a min 1ook in and out every 18-20 mins. Me, I hate working around other people's money. I asked to cover outside, which was ok with the boss.

Off duties are going to get worse before it gets better. Metro, FHP, and even some other departments are trying for a bigger hand in the game. I see a bidding war soon. Those paying will go with who charges the least and have the people to cover these duties. I RUMOR (((RUMOR, THAT IS))) Is that some of the departments in Dade are hooking up with the Metro boys and get sworn in just for that they could work more events. Honestly, I don't see it happening, but too many have been talking about it. So, I don't know. Just don't draft M.E.!
    Check your contract; if you are drafted, the department must pay you overtime; just like being held over or called in.

When a city has an urgent need to cover an off-duty job because of public safety, and no one from that city's police agency signs up to work the job, under FSS Chapter 23, Mutual Aid Agreement, the agency in need can call upon an agency that is a signatory under Chapter 23 to provide the police presence at that specific location. It is not a rumor; it is a long-established practice; why you may often see Sweetwater P.D. cops working an off-duty job outside their jurisdiction.

Frankly, I hated working off-duty jobs; I could count the times I did on one hand. I lived within my means and still do; then, I would rather have the time to spend 33ing my then delicious girls friend. Choices, make the ones that are best for you at this moment.

As it pertains to the Off-Duty challenge, Morales is failing miserably.

Unregistered
    FHP is taking over cause Rookies are WEAK don’t 46, Just Jasiel Hernandez.
    Not true stop the madness. No one wants to work details any more. These rookies have to go home to mommy and play on their XBox when not working. So the jobs go to other agencies. You can’t blame the the vendors. The traffic construction have to have cops. If the went to private security directing traffic you guys will find a way to arrest and banned them for stopping traffic. Look at the Heat details. We have so many uncovered details every day. You’re going to lose them to outsiders. The veterans have always worked details and paid their dues on some of the not so good ones. The rookies don’t want to work their regular schedule times, that’s a problem also so details are out of the question. Put down the Xbox tough guys.