Nye ot

Thread: Nye ot

Unregistered

Nye ot

You guys and gals should go to work at Publix. Your a bunch of cry babies everyone trying to give away the NYE OT. Poor things can’t work the OT is it that this job is getting in the way of your Life. Well then leave and go to school board. All I heard was How all you were leaving and 25 had applied to the county. Well hurry and go I’m so tired of the complaining. Just work when your told and shut up. You knew when you applied here we were a hard working agency with tons of impact weekends. I’m sure you would not have your nice cars, boats, and homes working at another agency so suck it up and quit putting out your emails begging someone to work for you. No one is left we will all be here.

Unregistered
    Why you so angry? If someone takes someone else’s OT, how does it hurt you? If no one takes it then that person has to work. Stop hating and get back to work

Unregistered
    Oh I’m not angry at all I think it’s funny as hell. I could care less because I know I’m not getting reverse seniority. I love watching all the rookies try to get out of work. Little do they know if the cry to the brass they will not have to come in.

Unregistered
    It sure seems like you care. If you didn’t you wouldn’t have even put that post up. So clearly it’s bothering you. And the situation remains the same- if people can’t give unwanted OT away, then they still have to work it. And since you’re saying YOU don’t have to worry about getting forced, then it shouldn’t even be a blip on your radar bc YOU won’t be working with any of those officers that night. Right? Now run along and get some therapy for that anger.