Contract negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have been hearing this since he was sworn in. Nothing will happen you can take that to the bank. Where is the Union Leadership? I have been hearing they are hiding and running scared
    Well the last 2 "presidents" are suspended so that should tell you everything you know. Especially since the last one is known for not keeping it in his pants. Bunch of misfits and deviants.

Unregistered

Back

Well the last 2 "presidents" are suspended so that should tell you everything you know. Especially since the last one is known for not keeping it in his pants. Bunch of misfits and deviants.
    Jeff Bell will be back and some wrongfully terminated deputies after I'm sworn in. When it comes to discernment, Voody has issues. If that is the one you're talking about.

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell will be back and some wrongfully terminated deputies after I'm sworn in. When it comes to discernment, Voody has issues. If that is the one you're talking about.
    You’re an asshole!

Unregistered

Unreal

You’re an asshole!
    Hes right about Voody.....he may not even be coming back

Unregistered
    Beat it pba your nothing more than a public broke organization that steals members dues for your own benefit

Unregistered
    What’s the haps?
    IUPA is waiting on the Sheriff to respond, the Sheriff is taking his time responding as he plans on not giving a retro check. So every month that goes by he saves money for his corrupt political friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12