wait

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the haps?
    Wait for the new sheriff

Unregistered

Soon

Wait for the new sheriff
    Yes wait, I will be there soon. Before anything involving the contract is completed I particularly want to review the insurance policies and give the best possible coverage to the employees/ all employees without the added cost to them. We're going to make good use of the budget for the benefit of all personnel. There is always a way to get the right answer. The employees will have joy knowing that the future is brighter.

Unregistered
    Wait for the new sheriff
    Blah blah blah we have been hearing this forever

Unregistered

Mr. Blah blah

Blah blah blah we have been hearing this forever
    Oh Mr. Blah Blah wait and see !!!!

Unregistered

Unreal

Oh Mr. Blah Blah wait and see !!!!
    We have been hearing this since he was sworn in. Nothing will happen you can take that to the bank. Where is the Union Leadership? I have been hearing they are hiding and running scared

Unregistered
    We have been hearing this since he was sworn in. Nothing will happen you can take that to the bank. Where is the Union Leadership? I have been hearing they are hiding and running scared
    Union leadership is discussing another i95 billboard to make their point...again...your union dues at work...wait and see...

Unregistered
    Union leadership is discussing another i95 billboard to make their point...again...your union dues at work...wait and see...

At least they did something. What did the PBA do Nothing and never have except take care of themselves with new vehicles and privilege assignments. But they tell the members we did the best we could. What a Joke

Unregistered
    The PBA would send Jeff Poole over to talk to Lamberti and they would come to an agreement for both parties. The PBA would then send it out to their members. Of course they went thru with the horse and pony show with the attorneys. But ask yourself, the PBA had a soon to be convicted felon by his own admission doing their contract negations. Just say no to the PBA!!!!!!

Unregistered
    You mean the same billboards posted against Israel that led to this Sheriff being appointed? Sure, great idea, worked out well the first time. This union is a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast