Dear Don Huneke

Thread: Dear Don Huneke

Unregistered

Dear Don Huneke

Dear Don,
    Let’s get something straight, you are not going to be chosen as Sheriff of Broward County. The governor will never justify choosing a simpleton like yourself. So, don’t think that you spending time up north is going to pay dividends. You obviously have no political understanding of how things work. Also, there isn’t an employee in this entire agency, who doesn’t interpret your motives for what they truly are. Wow, how easily some forget. Remember Don, Al Lamberti, greatest sheriff ever. Hhmmmm. Then, there was Scott the incompetent one, who you also thought was the greatest sheriff ever. Hhmmm, and you didn’t hesitate to link-up with Brian Conroy, Scotts driver. Well, at least you got Sgt stripes out of that one. And last, and I’m sure not least, Gregg Tony, “oh sheriff, we finally have a sheriff that has made incredible changes, for the better.” However, that’s not stopping you Don, from you capitalizing on your Union status, trying to get face time with the Governor’s staff. Donny boy, let me reiterate what I said earlier, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE to be SHERIFF.

Unregistered
    How is this weirdo still even employed?????

Glen t
    I have never seen another officer more hated at a department then he was at Hollywood.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen t View Post
    I have never seen another officer more hated at a department then he was at Hollywood.
    How about Brent Biagi?

Unregistered
    He’s always been self serving and a scumbag. Is there any other female that’s worked remotely close to him that he hasn’t tried to sleep with? How he’s still employed is crazy.