Only a lying BSing Chief makes himself the hero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Only a lying BSing Chief makes himself the hero

The only Chief still lingering and involving himself in a department he left early

Still has pending complaints yet has time to make himself the real reformer

Only in Miami! In this case from the swamps of Miami lakes

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ystem/2630615/

Unregistered
    The Hialeah Chief that won’t go away lol papo move to the city already because you are still hiding in the sewers here

Unregistered
    There’s a group active and retired trying to undermine morales or any Chief other than their own pick

Unregistered
    Who gives a f*ck 😂

Next story please 🙏

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s a group active and retired trying to undermine morales or any Chief other than their own pick
    Of course, and some at City Hall want a big say in who's picked, they need one they can control. The city doesn't want an independent thinker, one with a proven track record of being a Chief. Since the firing of the last Chief, all who come after WILL fall in line. Did they lower the pay the 100K, that they gave to the last Chief? Those retired should just move on and collect their pension. The only say they should have when a vote if needed, over benefits, that directly, affect them, if any at all. However, we get paid, to watch the drama unfold here and most of the time it is entertaining. People here are so worried about what the other guy is doing. Instead of getting things done, that affect us.

Unregistered
    The only Chief still lingering and involving himself in a department he left early

Still has pending complaints yet has time to make himself the real reformer

Only in Miami! In this case from the swamps of Miami lakes

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ystem/2630615/
    Jajajajajaja You must have a bad crush on him, you keep following his every move. stop stalking bro. Drives you crazy that people still care what he thinks.

Unregistered
    Off duty is a good sore, for added income, if you want to work any. It's abused like any other program is to make extra dollars. You need to live within your means, off your base pay, it's d@mn near impossible for a 1 income family, these days and off duties could be gone tomorrow. How or why, it was changed. It used to be you could only work 20 hours a, pay period. Those that paid in cash, some found a way around it to work more. I've never worked off duties, when an event, was coming up, that made it mandatory to work. I would switch with a on duty guy and work their zone and they would get off early and head to where ever. Most Lt's didn't care as long as they had coverage. New year's, was the worst. Come midnight, you either headed to a station or parked under an overpass. The north end, sounded like a firefight, with so many guns going off. When the rounds were falling, it would ping off the park cars. The only time I ever got scared, being a cop was in my solo phase. When I was struck on a call and I would hear falling round hit around me and cracked my windshield. The pucker factor kicked it. I was like, what the he!! did I get myself into. I grew up in a big Northend city and the area I was raised was nothing like Miami's new year's. I glad I can look back upon that night and smile. Sad others cannot.

Unregistered
    Off duty is a good sore, for added income, if you want to work any. It's abused like any other program is to make extra dollars. You need to live within your means, off your base pay, it's d@mn near impossible for a 1 income family, these days and off duties could be gone tomorrow. How or why, it was changed. It used to be you could only work 20 hours a, pay period. Those that paid in cash, some found a way around it to work more. I've never worked off duties, when an event, was coming up, that made it mandatory to work. I would switch with a on duty guy and work their zone and they would get off early and head to where ever. Most Lt's didn't care as long as they had coverage. New year's, was the worst. Come midnight, you either headed to a station or parked under an overpass. The north end, sounded like a firefight, with so many guns going off. When the rounds were falling, it would ping off the park cars. The only time I ever got scared, being a cop was in my solo phase. When I was struck on a call and I would hear falling round hit around me and cracked my windshield. The pucker factor kicked it. I was like, what the he!! did I get myself into. I grew up in a big Northend city and the area I was raised was nothing like Miami's new year's. I glad I can look back upon that night and smile. Sad others cannot.

"I've never worked off duties, when an event, was coming up, that made it mandatory to work." Check your FOP contract, it should say that whenever the COP, through his command staff makes an off-duty assignment "mandatory," conscripted officers, sergeants, must be paid on an overtime basis. If that is not your case, then your elected FOP leadership "hosed" you.

Unregistered
    These people don’t want to let go the welfare city of Miami PayPal their Hialeah lives depend on it

Unregistered
    Jajajajajaja You must have a bad crush on him, you keep following his every move. stop stalking bro. Drives you crazy that people still care what he thinks.
    Dude the one that keeps popping up it’s Colina. His every where TV, news , radio and city events. Disappear already retire and get lost with your ugly wife. Happy anniversary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast