Looks like December and No Contract!

Unregistered

Looks like December and No Contract!

WTF! No reason for the delay. What was Tommy thinking of when he brought Papier into the negotiations team?? Thaw man was fired and had never attended a contract negotiations in his life.

Unregistered
    Tommy , what's going on .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF! No reason for the delay. What was Tommy thinking of when he brought Papier into the negotiations team?? Thaw man was fired and had never attended a contract negotiations in his life.
    If you would have attended the last meeting you would have known why but you rather come here like the coward that you are to spread BS. Come to the next meeting and ask questions SapinGofilo

Unregistered
    If you would have attended the last meeting you would have known why but you rather come here like the coward that you are to spread BS. Come to the next meeting and ask questions SapinGofilo
    I went to the meeting. He said we didn’t have a future date set. And then I got an email saying we now have a $2000 deductible when we have had a $500 one for many years.

Unregistered
    Hate to inform you that I was at the meeting and nothing was said about why the contract was being delay. We don’t have a set date is not an acceptable excuse. Plus we have over 1,300 sworn officers if you would send out monthly fliers like the county maybe more people would be informed as to what’s going on. But like always you only come around when it’s election time with all the empty promises. You guys are all the same. Make more videos and come around more often to roll calls. People just never learn.

Unregistered
    Keep waiting there Soldier, I've been here for years and we have NEVER had a contract on time. Let the City take their slow time Guys, they will have to pay you retro the it's said and done. The City will always be behind when it comes to Police. Fire don't have issues like this because they are not in bed with City Hall.

Unregistered
    Tommy, just released the hounds .
    Loyals dogs that will go after anyone for inquiring about their right to be informed .

Unregistered
    I went to the meeting. He said we didn’t have a future date set. And then I got an email saying we now have a $2000 deductible when we have had a $500 one for many years.
    Cancel days off a week before ultra
    RainbowBrite says management rights

Unregistered
    Keep waiting there Soldier, I've been here for years and we have NEVER had a contract on time. Let the City take their slow time Guys, they will have to pay you retro the it's said and done. The City will always be behind when it comes to Police. Fire don't have issues like this because they are not in bed with City Hall.
    You know very well then ,that we don't always get the retro ,your right , we don't always get the contract on time and the more time it passes the worst it will be for us

Unregistered
    Tommy, talk to us