Tony turn yourself in - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey azz wipe I was there and heard it from his lips to my ears. I can you come here and dispute something you know nothing about unless this is his driver and wrote the post earlier. We know daily what this shit bag Toney is all the time. Even know he sleeps at different locations. He also tried to F**k one of his deputy’s twice at a swinging event. When the book is wrote about this guy, it should be a best seller and on Netflix or A&E channel. Best documentary. How the white establishment was fooled. The rise of a thug to become sheriff and the fall from grace. Only in Broward county
    You seem to be telling the truth and I'm glad to hear he told at least one person he might not return. Maybe Bennie, sara, reyes, weezy, Benjamin, will figure out they are done too

Unregistered
    Any of ya’ll hear about the incident he caused at Hard Rock? He physically threatened to cause bodily injury to a door bouncer. He refused to go put his gun in the car since it was aloud into an establishment that served liquor. The guy is a hood rat period

Unregistered
    Any of ya’ll hear about the incident he caused at Hard Rock? He physically threatened to cause bodily injury to a door bouncer. He refused to go put his gun in the car since it was aloud into an establishment that served liquor. The guy is a hood rat period
    Hopefully he won’t give up his gun when being arrested, and they take him out!

Unregistered
    Hopefully he won’t give up his gun when being arrested, and they take him out!
    I for you will enjoy this holiday season and will do so even more after the holidays are behind us and father time shows us that nothing happened to Tony as stated here. But then of course we will be sold on another takedown timeline.

Unregistered
    I heard there is an IA investigation on it.

Unregistered
    I heard there is an IA investigation on it.
    Now that's hilarious!!! Does ANYBODY really think IA would do anything to the sheriff for anything he did.....or does!?!? I'm going to go with a HELL NO on that. We have to play by his rules, do as I say not as I do!!!

Unregistered

Facts vs Rumors

I must admit the allegations over three years along with an active investigation at the state and federal level had led me to believe he will be removed and maybe charged. But at this point, with what has been stated on this site, why would they delay action for so long if what has been stated is true?

Reportedly he spent time in a correctional facility in florida meant for adults which would mean he was charged with a felony. Along with all the other known issues regarding his signed documents with fdle and the other allegations regarding the bid rigging. at this point if it is true it was moved this summer to the 20th district, they should have had ample time if fdle already investigated and outlined charges, its December, wtf is taking so long if its true?

No more rumor posts please, post facts or documents or it just continues the same rumors that has been spun for years and im sure the ones who were terminated are just becoming more anxious and if it doesn't come true it will just cause more harm then good.

Unregistered
    I must admit the allegations over three years along with an active investigation at the state and federal level had led me to believe he will be removed and maybe charged. But at this point, with what has been stated on this site, why would they delay action for so long if what has been stated is true?

Reportedly he spent time in a correctional facility in florida meant for adults which would mean he was charged with a felony. Along with all the other known issues regarding his signed documents with fdle and the other allegations regarding the bid rigging. at this point if it is true it was moved this summer to the 20th district, they should have had ample time if fdle already investigated and outlined charges, its December, wtf is taking so long if its true?

No more rumor posts please, post facts or documents or it just continues the same rumors that has been spun for years and im sure the ones who were terminated are just becoming more anxious and if it doesn't come true it will just cause more harm then good.
    Two facts at face value. People with an agenda (Broward SA), have sat on and wasted time by delaying or failing to act on all of his case(s).. The State and Feds have one shot at a conviction when it comes to high profile troublemakers like Lynx. If they flub it up, they look bad, the public becomes outraged, the militant defendant goes public with a racially motivated witch hunt allegation and the criminal defendant suddenly becomes a hero. So they take as long as it takes to guarantee a conviction. Be safe

Unregistered

The answer is easy. As they began investigating they found more criminality. Like the multiple driving on a suspended license cases

Unregistered
    The answer is easy. As they began investigating they found more criminality. Like the multiple driving on a suspended license cases
    You are correct. FDLE said they "expanded" their investigation which is never good for the suspect.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast