Tony turn yourself in - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Amen

Bye Benny Toney Sara and Kathy, I forgot weezie

Unregistered

Tony told driver

Tony told his driver I’m out all December and he also said he may never be back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I just saw him driving himself 2 days ago

Unregistered
    So back to a district for him? What about Weezy's Sgt/Capt driver, what is he doing since she's burning time? Will he be leaving with her or 10-65ing as a deputy in a district?

Unregistered
    This is a lie. He would never tell his driver something contrary to what he's been telling the rest of the county. He says he ain't goin anywhere. He didn't tell his driver any differently

Unregistered
    This is a lie. He would never tell his driver something contrary to what he's been telling the rest of the county. He says he ain't goin anywhere. He didn't tell his driver any differently
    Hey azz wipe I was there and heard it from his lips to my ears. I can you come here and dispute something you know nothing about unless this is his driver and wrote the post earlier. We know daily what this shit bag Toney is all the time. Even know he sleeps at different locations. He also tried to F**k one of his deputy’s twice at a swinging event. When the book is wrote about this guy, it should be a best seller and on Netflix or A&E channel. Best documentary. How the white establishment was fooled. The rise of a thug to become sheriff and the fall from grace. Only in Broward county

Unregistered
    Hey azz wipe I was there and heard it from his lips to my ears. I can you come here and dispute something you know nothing about unless this is his driver and wrote the post earlier. We know daily what this shit bag Toney is all the time. Even know he sleeps at different locations. He also tried to F**k one of his deputy’s twice at a swinging event. When the book is wrote about this guy, it should be a best seller and on Netflix or A&E channel. Best documentary. How the white establishment was fooled. The rise of a thug to become sheriff and the fall from grace. Only in Broward county

Fuk that stank as$ Haitian. He’s gonna be gone. He knows it.

Unregistered
    Yup! It can be produced after he gets re-elected in 2024!!!

Unregistered

No Way

Yup! It can be produced after he gets re-elected in 2024!!!
    After this arrest, he will not be eligible to run.

Unregistered
    I actually wrote the response that you answered because I was trying to weed out a BS statement or lie. I am happy you answered the way you did because you appear to be genuine and him telling his driver he might not be back is very telling. Especially when he says otherwise to his worshipers like Bennie. Sarah, Holmes, reyes, Benjamin etc. I hope you're right. Maybe gone before Christmas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast