Bye Scott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Scott

Unregistered

Bye Scott

Sooner or later things catch up to everyone. You now join the list of our disgraced former employee Hall of Fame members.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sooner or later things catch up to everyone. You now join the list of our disgraced former employee Hall of Fame members.

Isn't it a disgrace just working there???? Just saying! Present or past.

Unregistered

The juice man

Isn't it a disgrace just working there???? Just saying! Present or past.
    I do love me some freshly squeezed orange juice. You know, between me, you and the fence post, I'm just trying to get my feet under me.

Unregistered
    RESIGNED PRIOR TO DISCIPLINARY TERMINATION.

In other words, he sneaked away before being sent the letter that told him he was FIRED.

Even in the end they kiss their wonderboys ass and tell us "oh he resigned".

Unregistered
    RESIGNED PRIOR TO DISCIPLINARY TERMINATION.

In other words, he sneaked away before being sent the letter that told him he was FIRED.

Even in the end they kiss their wonderboys ass and tell us "oh he resigned".
    Beware friends working at USF PD or applying here. Parker should have been provided the opportunity to be demoted before being fired/resigning. As per contract, they must follow a progressive discipline that is out lined, whether you are are a member or not. They fired the guy straight out. He should have been demoted first before being fired. This is totally wrong and this is a shady place to work for. Just beware upon thinking about spending a career here or applying here. The guy put in many good years of service and training for the department.

Unregistered
    Beware friends working at USF PD or applying here. Parker should have been provided the opportunity to be demoted before being fired/resigning. As per contract, they must follow a progressive discipline that is out lined, whether you are are a member or not. They fired the guy straight out. He should have been demoted first before being fired. This is totally wrong and this is a shady place to work for. Just beware upon thinking about spending a career here or applying here. The guy put in many good years of service and training for the department.
    Oh you guys aren't the elite anymore? Trouble in paradise? Roooll. Prestigious agency?

Unregistered
    I am asking you to let it be. I feel I was was screwed over as many of you will be too in the future in the job here. There is no such thing as "progressive discipline" as outlined in the General Orders, it does not exist. This Chief does what he wants to do despite the rules, and HR will always back him. Until so many leave, HR will finally ask-"What is going on here?" They always use the new Sgt. here to enforce the false rules they want to enforce. I am just another victim of it. I should have been demoted by policy and not fired/forced to resign. Always watch your back at this department.-who you work with and what you say. Please just let it be.

Unregistered
    I am asking you to let it be. I feel I was was screwed over as many of you will be too in the future in the job here. There is no such thing as "progressive discipline" as outlined in the General Orders, it does not exist. This Chief does what he wants to do despite the rules, and HR will always back him. Until so many leave, HR will finally ask-"What is going on here?" They always use the new Sgt. here to enforce the false rules they want to enforce. I am just another victim of it. I should have been demoted by policy and not fired/forced to resign. Always watch your back at this department.-who you work with and what you say. Please just let it be.

We don't know exactly what you did to get fired but Cpl B is still here going strong so you must have really screwed up large.

Unregistered

Pf

Bro you had it coming. Your shady and immoral garbage has been going on for 10+ years. You were a bully joke in Michigan as a LP and you disgraced yourself here. Go sell used cars.

Unregistered

Gods gift to policing

Buddy with the 20 plus years of law enforcement experience running from patrol officer to street crimes and homicide investigator you should be able to land on your feet somewhere. This agency truly lost a HUUUGE asset. One thing I would like for you to answer Cpl is… was Detroit PD or Saginaw we have a pool going and you settling this debate would go a long way to someone getting their pay day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast