Rumors or is it fact????????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rumors or is it fact????????

I believe rumor, with that being said. I've been hearing from the peanut gallery that shortly 6-9 months (ya short) that new Dodge chargers, will be coming our way. The new kids on the block, need to be appeased, so they all stop running to Metro.

When I asked about this, no one knew much and 1 Lt smiles and states, let them leave. The more that go, the better chance of a O'k contract. We're not getting the best and brightest, lately. I don't know about that, those I work around are falling inline and try. Maybe, other areas, are not. So, let's start a gentlemen's bet. I say B.S. on the city getting new and/or better vehicles. I think more SUV's will come about before any real police package cars. Yes, I know the SUVs are police package too. More room, yada, yada, yada. What's your opinion???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe rumor, with that being said. I've been hearing from the peanut gallery that shortly 6-9 months (ya short) that new Dodge chargers, will be coming our way. The new kids on the block, need to be appeased, so they all stop running to Metro.

When I asked about this, no one knew much and 1 Lt smiles and states, let them leave. The more that go, the better chance of a O'k contract. We're not getting the best and brightest, lately. I don't know about that, those I work around are falling inline and try. Maybe, other areas, are not. So, let's start a gentlemen's bet. I say B.S. on the city getting new and/or better vehicles. I think more SUV's will come about before any real police package cars. Yes, I know the SUVs are police package too. More room, yada, yada, yada. What's your opinion???
    You must be joking this group of clowns bargaining for us just voided the vehicle article and allowed Toyota Camrys. We will be lucky to get anything with an engine maybe Chevy volts if we are lucky.

Unregistered

My opinion is that your an idiot , only an juvenile kid will worry about a stupid car that is not yours and will never be yours
    One day you will learn that when you go to the store to buy something they don't ask you about what kind of car you drive , is about how much you make

Unregistered
    You must be joking this group of clowns bargaining for us just voided the vehicle article and allowed Toyota Camrys. We will be lucky to get anything with an engine maybe Chevy volts if we are lucky.
    The real Clowns were the unethical challenged AH that settled for Pennies on the dollar on the last lawsuit and saved the city millions while they screwed all the officers involved. More like Ortiz The Hamster and Lugo the Pluto.

Unregistered
    The real Clowns were the unethical challenged AH that settled for Pennies on the dollar on the last lawsuit and saved the city millions while they screwed all the officers involved. More like Ortiz The Hamster and Lugo the Pluto.
    Yes sir 100% I agree with you. They f..cked us all while they came out ahead winning. But karma got him cause he thought the mayor was going to protect him and that he was going to be untouchable.

Unregistered
    Yes sir 100% I agree with you. They f..cked us all while they came out ahead winning. But karma got him cause he thought the mayor was going to protect him and that he was going to be untouchable.
    Is not over yet, he's coming back to your neighborhood soon

Unregistered
    Caballo por tu madre, why do you care about a car that isn’t yours to keep? Damn rookiardo 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Is not over yet, he's coming back to your neighborhood soon
    He is not allowed in my neighborhood, from where I am from we don’t kiss and tell, we don’t eat cheese.

Unregistered
    My opinion is that your an idiot , only an juvenile kid will worry about a stupid car that is not yours and will never be yours
    One day you will learn that when you go to the store to buy something they don't ask you about what kind of car you drive , is about how much you make
    I believe, he was asking a question. Why all the hate?

Unregistered
    I believe, he was asking a question. Why all the hate?
    Because some folks here just like to blame Ortiz for everything. He may have even been in Dallas in 1963 by the grassy knoll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast