Rumors or is it fact???????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Another rookie that sucked on the Ortiz glass pipe! In 18 years I've never seen that maricon with a female just pretty Cuban boys in uniforms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another rookie that sucked on the Ortiz glass pipe! In 18 years I've never seen that maricon with a female just pretty Cuban boys in uniforms
    Who cares? Ortiz, needs all the friends he can get, during these trying times, He's going thru. The department created this, guy by not taking proper action sooner. So, should now, he now be fired, after being cleared by outside investigators? Just because you don't like the guy, he's entitled to a fair hearing, the same you would want. I avoid Ortiz, and Co. as best I can, not to get caught up in the sh!t-fest, that always seems to follow. Rumor, has it that part of the reason, the chief was fired, is he didn't take action against him, that others are afraid to do. If was one already, investigated and punishment, was handed down. You CAN'T go back and change it. You can use it to show a pattern but not change the outcome. I don't think Ortiz, is going anywhere. Mor-lies is just coving his azz. Wanting the power that comes with being Chief of police and staying in office. If he comes back, it will be only a matter of time before he gets back into his old habits. He can't help himself! Putting him in an office position, to limit his contact with the public, is unjust and not fair to everyone else, that's been fired over some boneheaded encounter with the public, or comments.

Those in the position of either keeping him or letting him go. Are between a rock (not the smokeable type) and a hard place (be nice) yet, they will follow the whim of getting into the good graces of city hall or those that can better their career. I know there are many here that want him gone. If let go another will step in and take his place, you will always have an Ortiz, type people here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12