Fart Zone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fart Zone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t have to be smart to post here, obviously. If the FBI had found anything he would have already been arrested this wasn’t some overtly complicated case. Just like when the FBI raided Bob Cole years ago. Nothing came of that either. Bunch of know nothings on a keyboard…
    Your post is proof intelligence isn’t a prerequisite to post. How can you say the case isn’t overly complicated? You were not part of a search warrant. You don’t know what the case is about exactly. You are commenting on the rumors of the corrupt individuals hoping it’s nothing. There is no way on this Earth that the FBI have been investigating a case, any case, for over two years and then just walk away. That makes no sense.

You really don’t understand how this world works. Do you believe that everything you read here is all the story? When all the story comes out we will all be shocked. None of us have seen what will be exposed. Look back on this blog when people denied there was a search warrant at the Haines house. That was true just as reported. The FBI is effective with their practice of holding information. That’s what has happened.

Unregistered
    Your post is proof intelligence isn’t a prerequisite to post. How can you say the case isn’t overly complicated? You were not part of a search warrant. You don’t know what the case is about exactly. You are commenting on the rumors of the corrupt individuals hoping it’s nothing. There is no way on this Earth that the FBI have been investigating a case, any case, for over two years and then just walk away. That makes no sense.

You really don’t understand how this world works. Do you believe that everything you read here is all the story? When all the story comes out we will all be shocked. None of us have seen what will be exposed. Look back on this blog when people denied there was a search warrant at the Haines house. That was true just as reported. The FBI is effective with their practice of holding information. That’s what has happened.
    I'll believe it when I see it. I've read that he was the Hillary Clinton of the S.O., always getting away with everything and arrogantly bragging about things he has done, people he screwed over and some whom lost their job because of his involvement. The fact that he swindled money from that old woman is appalling.

Why are the feds are involved? Must be serious, but if anything is going to happen, it will happen in time. But I'm not totally convinced anything will happen. But it wouldn't surprise me that, if he is arrested, that Bob will try to keep it on the down low. I wonder how much sleep Wendell Hall is losing a night, wondering how much info that Scott has given that will incriminate that narcissistic asshole?

Unregistered
    I'll believe it when I see it. I've read that he was the Hillary Clinton of the S.O., always getting away with everything and arrogantly bragging about things he has done, people he screwed over and some whom lost their job because of his involvement. The fact that he swindled money from that old woman is appalling.

Why are the feds are involved? Must be serious, but if anything is going to happen, it will happen in time. But I'm not totally convinced anything will happen. But it wouldn't surprise me that, if he is arrested, that Bob will try to keep it on the down low. I wonder how much sleep Wendell Hall is losing a night, wondering how much info that Scott has given that will incriminate that narcissistic asshole?
    For sure they try to minimize the the impact of Haines. In fact Johnson already lied to channel 3 and said the was nothing to report.

Unregistered
    For sure they try to minimize the the impact of Haines. In fact Johnson already lied to channel 3 and said the was nothing to report.
    Nobody figured it out by know? Bob Johnson is about the most unethical Lying Sheriff there is. If he's not lying he has one of his puppets do it for him. Be careful Bob looks like someone else is pulling the strings on one of your puppets.

Unregistered
    We went from a deputy that shat himself at a call to "Ummm COPS are like bad and stuff." What have we became as COPS?

Unregistered
    We went from a deputy that shat himself at a call to "Ummm COPS are like bad and stuff." What have we became as COPS?
    And someone makes a comment about one of Bob's puppets and here they come.

Unregistered
    You did it to yourself.

Unregistered
    Dirty ass cops on here. Ya'll stank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12