Fart Zone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fart Zone

Unregistered

Fart Zone

I overheard an admin talking about an officer that arrived on a scene and ripped a loud one in front of the victim. They said it smelled like boiled eggs. Come on! Deviled egg farts or something? How professional.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I overheard an admin talking about an officer that arrived on a scene and ripped a loud one in front of the victim. They said it smelled like boiled eggs. Come on! Deviled egg farts or something? How professional.
    Officer didn't say excuse me or anything. So disgusting.

Unregistered
    For an agency that has had the FBI up your butt for the past year y’all have a bunch of jokes. You might need to put this comedy act on the road. Name it.......... Bail-Aid the last laugh...........raise some money to post bail for all the corrupt people that will be in jail.

Unregistered
    For an agency that has had the FBI up your butt for the past year y’all have a bunch of jokes. You might need to put this comedy act on the road. Name it.......... Bail-Aid the last laugh...........raise some money to post bail for all the corrupt people that will be in jail.
    I don't find it funny. Of all things to investigate: deputy passing gas on the scene. How crude. But....

About the FBI- The FBI was investigating Haines, not the agency. They haven't arrested him yet, so they are probably trying to wait until they absolutely have to so Haines can run around as always. If they can, they will let him go and dismiss the investigation as "Unsubstantiated." Sound familiar? Doug Bringmans will get on his knees and beg Bob to rehire Haines a d promote him ahead of his peers. Haines "retired" in lieu of termination. He wasn't fired, meaning that Bib could rehire him and say "oh it was a bs investigation and I'm the sheriff so I can rehire him if I want." If that scenario happened, it will never make the news. The only thing the admin cares about was if Haines penis was erect or flacid.

Unregistered
    By the way- the only people that go to jail go only when Bob wants them to. The feds aren't going to arrest Haines. Prove me wrong.

Unregistered
    By the way- the only people that go to jail go only when Bob wants them to. The feds aren't going to arrest Haines. Prove me wrong.
    Bob isn’t in charge of this one. Haines will be arrested. There never would be an investigation by the FBI if they believed him innocent. When it happens it won’t be behind the scene

Unregistered

Nope Nope Nope

Bob isn’t in charge of this one. Haines will be arrested. There never would be an investigation by the FBI if they believed him innocent. When it happens it won’t be behind the scene
    Obviously you lack some finer points in the US Constitution and the law.

The FBI integrates "innocent people" every day. The FBI arrests "innocent people" every day. We are ALL presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Being investigated or being arrested doesn't mean one is guilty of a a crime. The finder of fact is a Judge and/or Jury. Poor use of words or ignorance of the law?

You're right, Bob isn't in charge of this one. The FBI has the ball. But Bob does have connections with the FBI, as does Shane "was his penis erect or flacid" Tucker. Not to mention a forner SRSO Deputy is now an FBI agent. There also is a former SRSO Deputy that is now a supervisor with FDLE. Both worked with Bob extensively when Bob was on patrol. Bob has connections, so don't be naive and foolish to be believe he doesn't.

Someone from the previous sheriff until now knows there is a lot at stake if Haines is arrested, because Haines will be the one who can bust this agency wide ass open with what he knows. In short, I don't believe Haines will be arrested. If he is the arrest will be kept quiet and Haines will be taken to a facility in a different location. I really don't think it will get that far.

Unregistered
    Obviously you lack some finer points in the US Constitution and the law.

The FBI integrates "innocent people" every day. The FBI arrests "innocent people" every day. We are ALL presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Being investigated or being arrested doesn't mean one is guilty of a a crime. The finder of fact is a Judge and/or Jury. Poor use of words or ignorance of the law?

You're right, Bob isn't in charge of this one. The FBI has the ball. But Bob does have connections with the FBI, as does Shane "was his penis erect or flacid" Tucker. Not to mention a forner SRSO Deputy is now an FBI agent. There also is a former SRSO Deputy that is now a supervisor with FDLE. Both worked with Bob extensively when Bob was on patrol. Bob has connections, so don't be naive and foolish to be believe he doesn't.

Someone from the previous sheriff until now knows there is a lot at stake if Haines is arrested, because Haines will be the one who can bust this agency wide ass open with what he knows. In short, I don't believe Haines will be arrested. If he is the arrest will be kept quiet and Haines will be taken to a facility in a different location. I really don't think it will get that far.
    Everything you say is accurate to a point. I believe all the connections you have spoke about in the post. I think that the former SRSO deputy now an agent has no loyalty to the agency. Most people don’t even remeber him. That was a long time ago.

If FDLE was the only agency investigating I would agree with you. In this situation Chris should have concern himself. He has personally sent away many people wanting to report corruption in various agencies. He even did it in Escambia county too. FDLE was to lazy and politically connected to do the right thing. Thus the FBI had to be involved. The competency of FDLE is severely lacking in the eyes of the public. They do very little in the way of work. They are best at kicking the can down the road and Chris has made that worse. FDLE will have concern if this entire episode was reported to the IG office. Chris will have to explain why it took the FBI to work a case that he knew was ongoing for over a year but refused to investigate himself. Chris is a nice person but not a strong leader and will never rock the political boat. The sad part is Chris could have stopped so much of this if he would have tried to do the right thing. Your point about former employees at FDLE is 100% correct. There are connections at SRSO and ECSO inside FDLE. Exactly where the look into FDLE will find the most problems.

The arrest of Haines will not be quiet. It will be very public and Haines will not escape being outed. The real question is how many others will go with him? This FBI investigation didn’t get started until the FBI knew there was a reason. In over 20 yrs of being a cop I have found the FBI doesn’t investigate to prove innocence. The only reason they get involved is to prove the case they knew was there. They are not in the business of running investigations for free. Somebody pays and it isn’t only Haines.

Unregistered
    You don’t have to be smart to post here, obviously. If the FBI had found anything he would have already been arrested this wasn’t some overtly complicated case. Just like when the FBI raided Bob Cole years ago. Nothing came of that either. Bunch of know nothings on a keyboard…

Unregistered
    You don’t have to be smart to post here, obviously. If the FBI had found anything he would have already been arrested this wasn’t some overtly complicated case. Just like when the FBI raided Bob Cole years ago. Nothing came of that either. Bunch of know nothings on a keyboard…
    Agreed, nothing is going to happen to Haines. Even if it did, it will be hush-hush.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast