Edís turkey trot
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 
  1. #1
    Edís Turkey trot
    Guest

    Edís turkey trot

    Hey Eddie, thanks for the late appreciation email you sent outÖ. Made all of YOUR people feel warm and fuzzy with your deep appreciation at such a late time of the day. You must have been real busy suckin down cigars with dead man walking Manny today. By the way, why donít you use some of your spare time and take an English grammar class at UM. Happy thanksgiving Ed

  2. #2
    Bso finest
    Guest
    how about that fraud of an assistant chief you guys have. She checks off all the boxes, thatís about it. She apparently teaches a leadership class, but has no idea what leadership is when she never shows face at the department. Pretty sad that nobody within the department has any association or conversation with her. What a clown

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    EDmail

    Good evening EdÖ when you write ďCoral Gables FamilyĒ who are you referring to? Every time you say that it confuses me, especially at 9:49 pm. I do appreciate how you left out the commas, so I can read it faster with no break in the sentence structure. A simple request, please submit your New Years Eve EDmail earlier in the day. Waiting up all night really puts a damper on my proactive policing on the road the following day.

    Also, do us all a favor and hang up the towel already. Itís time. No one in the department wants you here, except for the two you brought back full time.

    To my Coral Gables Family, Happy Thanksgiving!

  4. #4
    Blake James
    Guest
    I have never met a more self centered, egotistical, and worse leader then you, Mr. Edward Hudak. Letís not mention that clown you hired as an assistant chief. Talk about checking off the boxes and having zero relationships with the command staff, you hired a winner. Ed, you have single handily ruined the department and the morale of those that work there. Tip your hat to yourself as Iím sure you do everyday when you look yourself in the mirror. You ass clown!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake James View Post
    I have never met a more self centered, egotistical, and worse leader then you, Mr. Edward Hudak. Letís not mention that clown you hired as an assistant chief. Talk about checking off the boxes and having zero relationships with the command staff, you hired a winner. Ed, you have single handily ruined the department and the morale of those that work there. Tip your hat to yourself as Iím sure you do everyday when you look yourself in the mirror. You ass clown!
    A lot of these Chiefs in south Florida are all about advancing themselves. Look at Morales, Casas and the little one in Indian Creek. They all talk crap about each other.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of these Chiefs in south Florida are all about advancing themselves. Look at Morales, Casas and the little one in Indian Creek. They all talk crap about each other.
    I've been around a long time, through at least 7 chiefs or actings ...that I remember (Hammer, Naue, Masington, McNichol, Skinner to name a few)...and every one of them couldn't fix CGPD. Some were better than others and I'm no fan of Hudak but no matter who is in charge, there is always and will always be disgruntled employees spouting off on here. Are you one of them? Would you say the same thing about the next chief and the next and so on? Yes, Hudak is terrible for the department but the culture here has always been toxic, especially in patrol. Lot's of whiny cry babies, a union that acts like an officer can do no wrong, and no one is held accountable but instead, gets their job back when they should be fired or their discipline overturned. It will take a strong, experienced leader to fix CGPD.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been around a long time, through at least 7 chiefs or actings ...that I remember (Hammer, Naue, Masington, McNichol, Skinner to name a few)...and every one of them couldn't fix CGPD. Some were better than others and I'm no fan of Hudak but no matter who is in charge, there is always and will always be disgruntled employees spouting off on here. Are you one of them? Would you say the same thing about the next chief and the next and so on? Yes, Hudak is terrible for the department but the culture here has always been toxic, especially in patrol. Lot's of whiny cry babies, a union that acts like an officer can do no wrong, and no one is held accountable but instead, gets their job back when they should be fired or their discipline overturned. It will take a strong, experienced leader to fix CGPD.
    Donít make this a science project. All Iím saying is that the culture among the chiefs is to promote themselves instead of doing the correct thing.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hudak has done nothing good for this organization. If I am wrong, please enlighten us. I do know heís good at the following:

    - Bringing in outside personnel in order to roadblock loyal and capable personnel
    - Skipping qualified personnel on the promotional list
    - Placing pregnant women on the midnight front desk which has caused birth issues
    - Controlling the Union, the President, and VP
    - Spending lots money on useless web based applications
    - Calling the police departments where officers are trying to lateral over to in order to hinder their opportunity to be hired
    - Dividing the organization against each other
    - And the list goes onÖ

    Please feel free to add to the listÖ my fingers are tired.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •