Happy thanksgiving Javier
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Happy thanksgiving Javier

Happy thanksgiving to you, Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hoping the best keep coming your way $apingo!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy thanksgiving to you, Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hoping the best keep coming your way $apingo!
    well at least he's at home with family enjoying his days off with pay. meanwhile your working away from your family leave your address maybe he can visit your wife and sister.

Unregistered
    well at least he's at home with family enjoying his days off with pay. meanwhile your working away from your family leave your address maybe he can visit your wife and sister.
    Don't you mean my dad and brothers? He may be sitting at home but not knowing if tomorrow, is your last day takes a toll on you. Given his mental state, if fired, shouldn't he be bakers acted for his and OURS safety? Give him a cooling off period.

I don't see him getting fired. Maybe a 2/3 medical, under mental healt. Might be coming back too, then it will start all over again, in a month or so. He can't help himself, needs to be center of attention. I wonder, when he comes back, those that lined up after his latest ROD, welcoming him back and most couldn't shut up about him when he was gone, nothing positive and are doing it again, will kiss the ring and treat him to Starbucks?

Unregistered

#Team Javi for Justice

Wishing Captain Ortiz a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Javi don't listen to the haters. You have nothing to prove to them. You are your own man. Not much to say for the pack of hyenas that come to trash you mercilessly and cowardly.

Unregistered
    Wishing Captain Ortiz a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Javi don't listen to the haters. You have nothing to prove to them. You are your own man. Not much to say for the pack of hyenas that come to trash you mercilessly and cowardly.
    it’s really like 3 people

Unregistered
    Just only 3 people dislike Javi! Please shut up and get in line. I can count 50-100 just in MPD !

Unregistered
    This is not a popularity contest. He is his own man and you know where he stands on most issues. As far as he is concerned he don’t give a rats ass who likes him or doesn’t like him, but you better respect him.

Unregistered
    This is not a popularity contest. He is his own man and you know where he stands on most issues. As far as he is concerned he don’t give a rats ass who likes him or doesn’t like him, but you better respect him.
    I am laughing so hard I think I cracked a rib lol
    Nobody respect a guy who is a Rat and a Coward. He is not capable of confronting anybody outside police work, he will only act in full police uniform and surrounded by several cops. The guy goes to IA on other cops over a verbal debate for Christ sakes. What type of BS is that? He has demonstrated that he is willing to burn others over a discrepancy and personal issues. He is more like a toxic 33.

Unregistered
    it’s really like 3 people
    Is that why he lost the last FOP election? 3 people yeah right, 3 people might be the only ones that actually like him and probably because he has something on them.

Unregistered
    The Aguilars are making phone calls you will all regret messing with their number 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast