Anyone know this Dael Vargas from homicide? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell Jimmy to leave his desk and get out from behind the keyboard. SMH
    Jimmy cant escape his desk cause he’s correcting Dael Vargas reports now. That red pen is almost out of ink. En excerpt from his last narrative - That man is dead. He has no pulse. Officer helped me to move body they are strong. What happened here I don’t know.

Unregistered
    Whoever is writing this hateful TRASH needs to be kicked out of the bureau, if you’re even there. It’s the same person or few people who are so miserable with their lives that they need to come on here and talk poorly of individuals hiding behind their keyboards. You’re a miserable coward(s) and life takes care of you, if it hasn’t already.

Unregistered
    Whoever is writing this hateful TRASH needs to be kicked out of the bureau, if you’re even there. It’s the same person or few people who are so miserable with their lives that they need to come on here and talk poorly of individuals hiding behind their keyboards. You’re a miserable coward(s) and life takes care of you, if it hasn’t already.
    I feel like this is a woman writing all this shit. No way men care about a bikini picture that much.

Unregistered
    A P_ _ _ _ either way. Disgraceful.

Unregistered
    Hey did they announce GrossMan won the homicide award yet? Everyone knows that Paul the snake made sure he won it. He hasn’t touched a body in years being in cold case
    That award has been a joke for years. Means very little anymore. I’m sure Paul cares very little.

Unregistered
    That award has been a joke for years. Means very little anymore. I’m sure Paul cares very little.
    Of course you don’t care Paul, because you NEVER GOT ONE!! in fact, look at the names who have!! It hurts you doesn’t it?! To think you were in Homicide seeing others re wove awards while you were writing commendations for yourself... LMAO

YOURE A PATHETIC, SAD joke of a man.

I hope you remember that every singe time you walk past members of the Homicide Bureau. You are a loser and we all recognize you as exactly that.Knao that!!

Soon you will be walking past everyone in the hallway with your head down in embarrassment knowing what we all think about you. JUST LIKE YOUR DIRECTOR WALKS AROUND HIS TROOPS.

COWARDS!!

Unregistered
    Isn’t it funny how the guys who talk the most s*** on a daily basis about everyone get bent out of shape when they are called out on an anonymous forum?

Unregistered
    You’ve never won that award or even been considered if that’s how you see it.

Unregistered
    Dael, Don’t listen to these people keep doing your Tik Toks! I look forward to them! 😉

Unregistered
    Isn’t it funny how the guys who talk the most s*** on a daily basis about everyone get bent out of shape when they are called out on an anonymous forum?
    Oh man they hate it. They’ll walk around the station all edgy and jittery looking over their shoulder wondering who it could be…? But they never seem to understand that they bring this negativity upon themselves by being such dixxx.
    Oh well. Go cry in your beer, jerkoff.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast