Anyone know this Dael Vargas from homicide?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Anyone know this Dael Vargas from homicide?

Anyone know this guy? I’m hearing some not so good things from over there. Burning some bridges according to word of mouth.

Unregistered
    Paul *****averde, you should really get a life and get off these blogs.

Unregistered
    Anyone know this Paul *****averde from who knows where?

Anyone know this guy? I’m hearing some not so good things from over there. Burning some bridges according to word of mouth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know this Paul *****averde from who knows where?

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ask Freddie

Unregistered
    LMAO other than a total POS, this Paul chick is not even worth the mention.......but it’s just fun to because he is on this site 24/7 lol

Unregistered
    LMAO other than a total POS, this Paul chick is not even worth the mention.......but it’s just fun to because he is on this site 24/7 lol
    Who is this Paul guy and why does everyone hate him?

Unregistered
    To come on here Thanksgiving morning and bash a fellow officer shows the demons you have inside of you. Seek help before it’s too late.

Unregistered
    To come on here Thanksgiving morning and bash a fellow officer shows the demons you have inside of you. Seek help before it’s too late.
    Grossman just stop already. We all know it’s you. Just relax and handle your bodies.

Unregistered
    Grossman just stop already. We all know it’s you. Just relax and handle your bodies.
    Hey did they announce GrossMan won the homicide award yet? Everyone knows that Paul the snake made sure he won it. He hasn’t touched a body in years being in cold case

Unregistered
    Hey did they announce GrossMan won the homicide award yet? Everyone knows that Paul the snake made sure he won it. He hasn’t touched a body in years being in cold case
    That award has been a joke for years. Means very little anymore. I’m sure Paul cares very little.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast