Tony will be taken down at the ……… - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony will be apprehended at the gym, he will be un armed and taken into custody, trust me kidz
    First of all we’re not kids and secondly this has been said so many times. Just a bunch of lies and to tell you whoever you are I hope he stays cause that’s what we deserve. We got a convict that was voted in by the residents and by BSO. Even found that there was fraud involved this is who we got. One more thanks to Bell and the stupid people who stood beside him behind the podium. We deserve Tony as much as we deserve our President. Hope you all enjoy the ride. This is only the beginning you stupid imbeciles. What you all need to watch and see unfold is the truth!!!

Unregistered
    First of all we’re not kids and secondly this has been said so many times. Just a bunch of lies and to tell you whoever you are I hope he stays cause that’s what we deserve. We got a convict that was voted in by the residents and by BSO. Even found that there was fraud involved this is who we got. One more thanks to Bell and the stupid people who stood beside him behind the podium. We deserve Tony as much as we deserve our President. Hope you all enjoy the ride. This is only the beginning you stupid imbeciles. What you all need to watch and see unfold is the truth!!!
    Go away PBA!!!! IUPA did not endorse Tony.

Unregistered
    Terrible come back. Just stop … stop right now. I’m not a cop & I don’t work for BSO.
    Yes you do and you are one of the first on the chopping block, smart move taking that unprotected pretend rank without 25 in, fu*k you very much and Merry Christmas!

Unregistered
    Yes you do and you are one of the first on the chopping block, smart move taking that unprotected pretend rank without 25 in, fu*k you very much and Merry Christmas!
    No, you just manufacture your own fantasies. Don’t work for that sh!t agency and love seeing little b!tches like you cry.

Unregistered
    No, you just manufacture your own fantasies. Don’t work for that sh!t agency and love seeing little b!tches like you cry.
    okay what ever City Sissy, you fantasize about being a deputy with county FRS money, not a city tool bag in a little pond with a heavy employee contributed little pension. My pension is based off my over 250,000 I made for the last five years in details and OT, retiring before 50 and moving out of this cesspool. Suck it 😂

Unregistered
    okay what ever City Sissy, you fantasize about being a deputy with county FRS money, not a city tool bag in a little pond with a heavy employee contributed little pension. My pension is based off my over 250,000 I made for the last five years in details and OT, retiring before 50 and moving out of this cesspool. Suck it 😂

Clearly Greg the Haitian Sensation brings out the worst in people. He’s nothing more than a chitball of negative energy. No one can deny that he’s done nothing besides hurt this agency. I personally know of 3 deputies that left here to go work at other agencies bcz of the atmosphere at this place. Tony was forced out of springs for the same reasons

Unregistered
    Only one thing comes to mind,Tony is a lying murdering criminal scum bag, he is getting removed and then he is getting criminally charged! Desantis, Moody and the 20th are coming for who ever this guy really is and he will go down as the biggest fraud in history. There will be articles, books maybe even a tv special on how this criminal scum bag became a Sheriff. Operation clear and sweep has been ordered and is incoming to BSO, get down in your fox holes boys!!!
    Yes. And if this were the very same people you state are coming for him would stand to be the most embarrased for being bamboozled by a wannabe during an election year. Seriously? You sir / mam are a simpleton. The best thing that ever happened to DeSantis was Tony getting elected by the people of Broward. Now he is no longer responsible plus the issue is behind him. You think he is going to reopen and bring to light how sloppy he was with his appointment in an election year? You have to be kidding me. You are blinding yourself.

Unregistered
    Yes. And if this were the very same people you state are coming for him would stand to be the most embarrased for being bamboozled by a wannabe during an election year. Seriously? You sir / mam are a simpleton. The best thing that ever happened to DeSantis was Tony getting elected by the people of Broward. Now he is no longer responsible plus the issue is behind him. You think he is going to reopen and bring to light how sloppy he was with his appointment in an election year? You have to be kidding me. You are blinding yourself.

Then why not leave it alone & let it stay sitting on Pryors desk collecting dust? Moving it to the 20th means what to you? Explain why Desantis would do that if he didn’t want to bring attention to this situation.

Unregistered
    Then why not leave it alone & let it stay sitting on Pryors desk collecting dust? Moving it to the 20th means what to you? Explain why Desantis would do that if he didn’t want to bring attention to this situation.
    Why? Because it will die in a County that could care less about who is Broward Sheriff for one but more importantly it will die with even less attention over there than if it occurred in Broward. No brainer move for DeSantis in an election year.

Unregistered
    You Sir, ma'am or gender fluid binary individual must be the dumbest tool that has ever spoken in human history. I actually pity you fool!

Let me break it down for you since it seems you are to foolish to see the obvious. FDLE completed it’s criminal investigation, felony and misdemeanor charges committed by Tony were filed with the Broward SAO. The Broward SAO failed to file, FDLE complained to the Florida attorney general Moody. Moody contacted Governor Desantis, Desantis signed an executive order removing the criminal case from the broward sao and moved it to a State attorneys office that is a majority of republican law order types.

Just because limited info is being released at this time in know way means that is good for Tony, it means they are keeping things tight to the people in the know right now until they are ready to make their move. This is chess not checkers. But rest assure the info we know right now obligates action, talking about the last three years has no bearing to the present fact he now been confirmed to be a felon, ineligible to be a certified officer or elected sheriff in Florida and lied under oath on every document he ever completed.

It would set a precedence for future cases or even past cases involving similar circumstances. At that point those forms would be useless or any of the required qualifications for that fact. Its happening baby, just lay back and let it happen! Tony is done and he knows it, every time he says he is not going anywhere is just more confirmation he knows it's coming, its just the fools that took positions they know at jeopardy that refuse to believe it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast