Dear mayor and city council
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Dear mayor and city council

This latest news story goes to show you how broken we are. We had three employees stealing from the city; something many other city employees have been fired for and you knew nothing about it. Why? Because it’s a lot deeper then you think.

Captains working at the academy while on the clock. Specialty units raking up overtime that should be duty time. People showing up to just sign on and work “overtime ops” that have no direction or approval. People taking time off and working overtime.

I’ll say it again. Everyone above Lt needs to go and be replaced by outsiders. Promoting anyone from within will just lead to the same results. Please help us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This latest news story goes to show you how broken we are. We had three employees stealing from the city; something many other city employees have been fired for and you knew nothing about it. Why? Because it’s a lot deeper then you think.

Captains working at the academy while on the clock. Specialty units raking up overtime that should be duty time. People showing up to just sign on and work “overtime ops” that have no direction or approval. People taking time off and working overtime.

I’ll say it again. Everyone above Lt needs to go and be replaced by outsiders. Promoting anyone from within will just lead to the same results. Please help us.
    I got help for you, something you crave every single day. Why don't you and you mother both go enjoy sucking and licking a Transient penis that has not been washed for 1 year.

Unregistered

Lts and up come on man you officers put in your time manually you guys have more overtime worked when you’re not working than the average Joe maybe y’all should be ordered to “clock in “

Unregistered
    Malfeasance for years mayor. Why do you think thiose IAs were swept under the rug?

Think of all the mismanagement and misuse of overtime money. So many people that need overtime to do their jobs but during normal time do anything but work.

Detectives that spend 90 minutes at the gym and then an hour sit down lunch; followed by personal errands and YouTube watching and then work overtime to actually do their job. Maybe if they actually worked 8 hours out of their ten hour day they would get stuff done.

A marine guy who sits at the yacht basin all day patrols two miles of river and also goes to the gym for 90 minutes and has the balls to charge an hour overtime to clean and maintain the gym. Explain that one.

CPCs that are silent for hours and do nothing during the day then need overtime to come in and address their issues at night

Training unit that can’t work around people’s schedule so we pay officers overtime to come to training at a time that works for the training staff. Explain that one.

Command staff that spends more time at the academy then they do working for the city

I can go on and on and I give mad props to Brian for coming forward

Unregistered

Lts??? Look at patrol officers saying they’re working when they’re sitting on their ass all day but then again with the new quote un quote great time clock that the officers get to hand put in their own time that works great WTF wake up Mayor😡

Unregistered
    Malfeasance for years mayor. Why do you think thiose IAs were swept under the rug?

Think of all the mismanagement and misuse of overtime money. So many people that need overtime to do their jobs but during normal time do anything but work.

Detectives that spend 90 minutes at the gym and then an hour sit down lunch; followed by personal errands and YouTube watching and then work overtime to actually do their job. Maybe if they actually worked 8 hours out of their ten hour day they would get stuff done.

A marine guy who sits at the yacht basin all day patrols two miles of river and also goes to the gym for 90 minutes and has the balls to charge an hour overtime to clean and maintain the gym. Explain that one.

CPCs that are silent for hours and do nothing during the day then need overtime to come in and address their issues at night

Training unit that can’t work around people’s schedule so we pay officers overtime to come to training at a time that works for the training staff. Explain that one.

Command staff that spends more time at the academy then they do working for the city

If you don't like it at FMPD hit the road Mr. Dunky NUTTZ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    malfeasance for years mayor. Why do you think thiose ias were swept under the rug?

Detectives that spend 90 minutes at the gym and then an hour sit down lunch; followed by personal errands and youtube watching and then work overtime to actually do their job. Maybe if they actually worked 8 hours out of their ten hour day they would get stuff done.

Cpcs that are silent for hours and do nothing during the day then need overtime to come in and address their issues at night

training unit that can’t work around people’s schedule so we pay officers overtime to come to training at a time that works for the training staff. Explain that one.

i can go on and on and i give mad props to brian for coming forward
    ok brian lol

Unregistered

Yes Brian we all heard you

Unregistered
    You have a LCSO Captain who was arrested off duty for DUI in Collier County. The captain is still on the job and received no punishment from the Sheriff and the Sheriff refuses to speak about the matter to news outlets. To me that's more serios than a timesheet matter. All law enforcement agencies have issues. But we have an A$$ clown mayor who loves to be interviewed by the media regarding something controversial about the PD. I trust a criminal in the streets before I trust our mayor. The guy is very shady.

Yes, he was an officer at FMPD 25 years ago as an SRO. He was too afraid to work road patrol.

Unregistered
    We are not Lcso. We are fmpd. The LCSO commander was not convicted of DUI a misdemeanor yet we have sworn officers stealing felonious Amounts if pay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast