Don Huneke
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Huneke

Unregistered

Don Huneke

Let’s congratulate the great gossiper Don H. for his new position as Secretary of the PBA. Let get those gossips going Donny!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s congratulate the great gossiper Don H. for his new position as Secretary of the PBA. Let get those gossips going Donny!!!!
    Don is a good guy but the gossiper you have to worry about is Sgt Novello from deerfield.. He is an IUPA rep and loves to talk about everyones business. Just a piece of advise to my co workers if you have an issue do not EVER call him.

Unregistered
    Don is a good guy but the gossiper you have to worry about is Sgt Novello from deerfield.. He is an IUPA rep and loves to talk about everyones business. Just a piece of advise to my co workers if you have an issue do not EVER call him.
    Novello? Worry about the rest of the board. Drunks and creeps

Unregistered

Iupa falling apart

Novello? Worry about the rest of the board. Drunks and creeps
    Heard HB is retiring soon, Bell is still out, ***** may not be back ever, PK had an RPO filed against him and Jason is laying low....WTF is going on at the Union? Maybe PBA will be making a comeback

Unregistered
    Heard HB is retiring soon, Bell is still out, ***** may not be back ever, PK had an RPO filed against him and Jason is laying low....WTF is going on at the Union? Maybe PBA will be making a comeback
    Really PK had a RPO, who filed that some guy?

Unregistered

Unreal

I think V oudy is the MOD and has his name magically removed from each post. Watch what happens when you type his name normal *****. That happens instead of his name

Unregistered

Need

We need the FOP !!!

Unregistered
    We need the FOP !!!
    FOP is a is crap! Go PBA!

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2013/0...dent-arrested/

Unregistered
    If you want the PBA back at least wait 15 years so I can retire first. They were absolutely the worst union I've ever been a member of. I will NEVER vote for the PBA again. voting for the PBA is like voting for Biden.

Unregistered
    Hey Don, get a life! Nobody gives a S... where you came from or how many useless years you had at bso. Retire and take your ass back where you came from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast