Happy thanksgiving - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I want to be a fly on the wall when the cheeky appointed captain who didn’t interview and was never a LT tries to reach the LTs how to do their job at the Lt meeting next week.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to be a fly on the wall when the cheeky appointed captain who didn’t interview and was never a LT tries to reach the LTs how to do their job at the Lt meeting next week.
    The LTs will be laughing because they know when this admin gets bounced he’ll be the first to go

Unregistered
    The LTs will be laughing because they know when this admin gets bounced he’ll be the first to go
    He is a great guy doing a fantastic job and he has the support for continued success at ABT. Jealousy is an ugly emotion and doesn't serve you well.

Unregistered
    He is a great guy doing a fantastic job and he has the support for continued success at ABT. Jealousy is an ugly emotion and doesn't serve you well.
    He couldn’t do background as an agent? No, again political appointment so he’s a captain so he didn’t have to interview and they could hack up his pay. Most agencies have civilians do backgrounds. So explain why he needed the captain rank then smart one?

Unregistered
    He couldn’t do background as an agent? No, again political appointment so he’s a captain so he didn’t have to interview and they could hack up his pay. Most agencies have civilians do backgrounds. So explain why he needed the captain rank then smart one?
    No explanation needed for hateful subjects like yourself. All can see that you’re so unhappy in life that you’re here on a holiday weekend attacking your coworkers. Please visit the EAP portion of People First upon your return to the office Monday.

Unregistered
    I have to chime in and stop the stupid. Do you 4 morons think that the position is only doing backgrounds? The position is much more than that. Most agencies use civilians? No state LE uses civilians. You spoon bangers are right about only one thing. SES can be asked to leave. The pay is commensurate with the risk.

Unregistered
    I have to chime in and stop the stupid. Do you 4 morons think that the position is only doing backgrounds? The position is much more than that. Most agencies use civilians? No state LE uses civilians. You spoon bangers are right about only one thing. SES can be asked to leave. The pay is commensurate with the risk.
    oh but you just be embarrassing yourself to the readers now

Unregistered
    No one knows what the position entails cause it wasn’t advertised but it seems very repetitive to the other captain that supervisors no one.

Unregistered
    No one knows what the position entails cause it wasn’t advertised but it seems very repetitive to the other captain that supervisors no one.
    Oh honey show me on the doll where he hurt you

Unregistered
    Administration is doing the right thing by promoting people internally. You don’t always need the interview process to determine who the best person is. Your unhappiness is a product the agency doesn’t need. Maybe you could work on that.
    Tully Sparkman, circa 2020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123